CPU or GPU upgrade?

2 minutes ago, daniox said:

What's wrong with A320?

Bad VRM (power section - high temperatures)

CPU: i5-4590 | CPU Cooler: SPC Spartan LT HE922 | MOBO: ASRock H87 Fatal1ty | GPU: Gigabyte R9 280 3GB | RAM: 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix 1600Mhz | SSD: MX500 1TB | Case: SPC Armis AR7X | PSU: XFX TS550W | Custom Cables: Phanteks Extension Kit (White)

1 minute ago, xKr1Sx said:

Bad VRM (power section - high temperatures)

And what about my H110m? I've seen a lot of negative comments about it and it was still of the best selling budget MOBOs in Poland. Same with few A320 models. A lot of people are using them without problems.

And also B450 is at least a bit "future proof" , it will be good enough if you will want to upgrade the cpu further. Maybe I was too "aggressive" because A320 will be enough for the 2600, but it's not good if you wanna upgrade the CPU later

CPU: i5-4590 | CPU Cooler: SPC Spartan LT HE922 | MOBO: ASRock H87 Fatal1ty | GPU: Gigabyte R9 280 3GB | RAM: 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix 1600Mhz | SSD: MX500 1TB | Case: SPC Armis AR7X | PSU: XFX TS550W | Custom Cables: Phanteks Extension Kit (White)

1 minute ago, xKr1Sx said:

And also B450 is at least a bit "future proof" , it will be good enough if you will want to upgrade the cpu further. Maybe I was too "aggressive" because A320 will be enough for the 2600, but it's not good if you wanna upgrade the CPU later

If I will go now with ryzen then next upgrade will be in like 3 years. In that time money shouldn't be a problem. But first I need to graduate :D

1 minute ago, daniox said:

If I will go now with ryzen then next upgrade will be in like 3 years. In that time money shouldn't be a problem. But first I need to graduate :D

Then I think you will be good with 2600 and A320 board, it will last a pretty long time because it's 6/12

26 minutes ago, daniox said:

4GB VRAM and it's going up to 1850MHz+ when limit is 1911MHz

yeah you nshould be good for a ryzen 5 2600 or a 9400f

Just now, xKr1Sx said:

Then I think you will be good with 2600 and A320 board, it will last a pretty long time because it's 6/12

I will go for that, now I'm looking for best deal on CPU and MOBO