3 screens, problems.

Nbd508

Mo screens Mo problems?  Tested the "once you go ultrawide you never go back" ...thinking about jumping ship.

Hey guys looking to get some help troubleshooting my displays.  I upgraded from (2) g24c (24 inch 1920x1080 144hz 1ms) panels to moving them up and now having a 3rd monitor, the LG 34 inch  3440x1440 144hz   (LG 34GK950F-B) underneath.

The main issues I have been having are that I get RANDOM screen "flickers" that I would describe as a window momentarily flashing (a window that isnt actually open) I also have noticed the white color to changewhile using the monitor, such as now while typing almost like the brightness or contrast was bumped around randomly just a bit. 

In most games there are no issues running with the exception of the new call of duty which REFUSES to run over 60 frames and has terrible tearing even with gsync/freesync on.

If I were to run Destiny 2 in fullscreen I can't use "windowed fullscreen" because frames also drop terribly below 60 during fast gameplay.  In fullscreen it's good 99% of the time.  As you can imagine this kills the having 2 additional screens up if I must TAB OUT and CLOSE the game to get to them or reopen the game, it's not quick at all and when doing it the main display looks like a crashed video driver for a couple seconds.

The screens are all set to the same 144hz; They are all on Display port plugged into ONE of my two graphics cards. Drivers all up to date. 

I reeaaallly want to love this monitor but with all the trouble it's giving me in general usability... It may get dedicated to my Mac for final cut.

My specs are in my sig. any questions or suggestions welcome.

Keep trying to sign this stupid screen but it wont work...

I'm having the same flicker on my single monitor, it is caused by FreeSync. When I turn off FreeSync everything is OK. If you google "freesync flicker" you will find thousands of results with no fix. Yet another bug that will never be fixed unless it affects the stock prices.

On 12/13/2019 at 12:44 PM, DaoNayt said:

I'm having the same flicker on my single monitor, it is caused by FreeSync. When I turn off FreeSync everything is OK. If you google "freesync flicker" you will find thousands of results with no fix. Yet another bug that will never be fixed unless it affects the stock prices.

Then i suppose call me stupid and slap me silly' because I don't currently have it on and have this same issue.

Keep trying to sign this stupid screen but it wont work...