Anyone know how to open ASUS Zephyrus GX701?

Just ordered the GX701GV from Newegg with the 2060 seemed like a heck of a deal at 1699.  Want to upgrade the SSD but want to be sure I don't break any plastic clips on the way in.  I can't for the life of me find any notes from someone who's opened this thing yet.  Even appeared in the LTT video they might not have.

Project EGOR - Overkill on a budget

I suppose I also would have problem with disassembling a device I didnt actually have

11 minutes ago, Snowmirage said:

Just ordered the GX701GV from Newegg with the 2060 seemed like a heck of a deal at 1699.  Want to upgrade the SSD but want to be sure I don't break any plastic clips on the way in.  I can't for the life of me find any notes from someone who's opened this thing yet.  Even appeared in the LTT video they might not have.

most laptop bottoms have a slide lock or a few screws that you have to take out first, im sure it wont be hard to figure out

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

Managed to figure it out.

For anyone who might find this.  You first remove the flap that opens on the bottom when you open the laptop.  Then you take out all the * bit screws along the outer edge, several Phillips headed screws along the back edge and a couple between the two fans.

Then you'll need a plastic wedge / guitar pick or such the entire top (keyboard) section lifts off.  The edges of this section come with the top section but all the ports and main board stay behind.  After 20 or 30 min of struggle and trying not to break anything I finally got it started near the back right and left corners near the hinge along the sides.

Project EGOR - Overkill on a budget