PSU or Mobo Problem Help

MashfiqMK

Hi I am having a problem with PC 

It's not booting up.I can see power on my motherboard power button lit but when I press the button it won't boot 

I tried jumping the 24pin power thing with a paperclip it still not booting.

I also tried switching the bios battery no luck 

Help Me Please 

My Specs:

CPU: Intel i5 6600K

Mobo: Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1

PSU:Cooler Master V550 80plus Gold

Ram:Single Stick Vengeance 8GB                        3200mhz (cl16)

HDD:1TB Toshiba 7200Rpm

IMG_20191207_222047.jpg

IMG_20191207_222137.jpg

Might have something to do with the SATA cable that is hanging halfway out of the socket. After you dust the PC try plugging it in properly and see if it boots.

Also move the ram stick to the red slot on the left (if it still doesn't work try the other slots).

Are there any error codes on the motherboard debug display when you try turning it on?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

11 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Might have something to do with the SATA cable that is hanging halfway out of the socket. After you dust the PC try plugging it in properly and see if it boots.

Also move the ram stick to the red slot on the left (if it still doesn't work try the other slots).

Are there any error codes on the motherboard debug display when you try turning it on?

Well the sata cable is hanging due to Mobo isn't picking any power after pressing the button 

I mean when I press the button it won't even show life 

Like flashing debug code switching led turn on etc it's just dead 

That's why I unplugged everything 

Even tried to start the Mobo without cpu/ram but no luck 

Because when I first bought it without cpu or ram it always shows some code which meant no CPU no ram kinda thing

So thats why sata is hanging