Moving prebuilt HP desktop to new case

Hi, I have this† computer (with 1 more hard drive added), and I've had it for a few years. Due to thermals and a desire to have space so I can upgrade components in the future, I'd like to upgrade the case that it is currently in (currently thinking of a Fractal R5 or R6). Would there be any issues with me doing so? Here* seems to say that there are several, but elsewhere it doesn't seem to be an issue. So, with this model computer would I have any trouble moving it to a new case? Everything I could find on compatibility has been for other models of HP computers. 

https://support.hp.com/my-en/document/c04867702

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Moving-to-another-case/td-p/6546971

Thimphu motherboard is of a type I personally have never heard of before: uATX

https://support.hp.com/my-en/document/c04867702

this seems to be a name for micro ATX.  Micro ATX fits in both micro ATX and ATX cases.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

There is no issue with moving the parts. The only possible issue you may encounter is that you might need a new psu or psu extension cables as the existing cable lengths may be too short. Just wondering have you linked your microsoft key to your microsoft account. If you don't know you can check in settings > update and security > activation. if it is linked then it should say "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your microsoft account. When you change your hardware it sometimes will be fine as it auto activates windows through your pc or sometimes you will have to go back into settings and activate it via you microsoft account.

Thanks for the responses. I wasn't too concerned about it physically fitting in a new case - some people seem to have had issues with the motherboard communicating with components like fans. I'm hoping to find that out before learning USB ports or fans don't work.

1 hour ago, Riley.O said:

There is no issue with moving the parts. The only possible issue you may encounter is that you might need a new psu or psu extension cables as the existing cable lengths may be too short. Just wondering have you linked your microsoft key to your microsoft account. If you don't know you can check in settings > update and security > activation. if it is linked then it should say "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your microsoft account. When you change your hardware it sometimes will be fine as it auto activates windows through your pc or sometimes you will have to go back into settings and activate it via you microsoft account.

OP won't need to reactivate windows just because of changing their PC case lol, what the heck?

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity