Corsair Fans in Coolermaster controller?

Statik

Hey guys,

So my issue right now is my entire build is almost here, and I have a CM ML240R coming. I ordered 3 separate MF120 fans for my case. My issue is they haven't even been packed yet. I emailed the company through Newegg and I'm awating a response, and these are the two options I'm considering.

1. Just build my PC and use is and wait until the 3 fans come in.

2. Request a refund through Newegg and cancel the order, and go to bestbuy and purchase x3 LL120 or SP120 Pro fans with their RGB controller.

If I go the second route, will the corsair fans work in the cooler master controller? Or vise versa?

Thanks

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

RGB isn't usually intercompatible between brands. They tend to use propiatery connectors and adapters for getting fans to work with mobo. You can still control fan speed. Thats universal across everything.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv