Custom 2.1 Setup To Replace Z-2300

Zealotki11er

Ok so i found a Canadian site that carries 2 of my items.

1) Sub : Dayton Audio SUB-1200
2) Speakers: Dayton Audio B652
3) The third item is the Amp and i wanted to get : Dayton Audio DTA-100a but not sure if i should spend extra $70 over something like Lepai LP-2020A+ which is $25.

If you guys recommend something else feel free to do so. This will cost ~ $350 after TAX+Shipping. 

the dta-100a isn't worth it unless you need the headphone amp.

20w is plenty for most setups.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

I know you want a custom 2.1 setup, but trust me... Corsair SP-2500s sound AMAZING and I believe that Linus and Slick agree considering they both got a set at one point!  They are very high quality, the build is great, and they come from Corsair, so I would definitely trust them!

http://us.ncix.com/products/?sku=57799&vpn=CA-SP211NA&manufacture=Corsair

apparently, the B652 took a dump in quality 

he gives a recommendation in the description 

I personaly would go for some nicer speakers. They are nice, but they are a little fatiuging to listen to for long periods of time, the tweeters are realy bright. Thats why i got rid of mine. Its pretty hard to bet that price for what you get though. As for the amp, the dta 100a is just awesome. It puts out just a rediculous amount of power for its size, also having the extra power gives you some extra headroom to safely reach higher volume without sending a dirty signal to the speakers. i would highly recomend it for anything from som bookself speakers to large floor standing speakers. The sub you listed is pretty good but you may be able to go down to a 10 inch and still get the result you desire depending ton the size of your room.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz