Best GPU for £350 or under ?

What GPU would be a good choice to go with if the intention is to play mainly current triple A titles and the up and coming titles like Cyberpunk 2077. The ideal budget would be £350 or under RX 5700's seem to be a good option but what options would be potentially better on the Nvidia side. I've always preferred Nvidia tbh

5 minutes ago, Damage9i05 said:

What GPU would be a good choice to go with if the intention is to play mainly current triple A titles and the up and coming titles like Cyberpunk 2077. The ideal budget would be £350 or under RX 5700's seem to be a good option but what options would be potentially better on the Nvidia side. I've always preferred Nvidia tbh

are you looking for new cards only, or are used cards an option?

"If you gon be bout it, be bout it bout it" ~ Gavin 'itsjusta6' Simon

I play games - Look at my profile for specs

I love memes. I make bad memes, but I like dank memes, who doesn't?

I am good at editing videos and pictures, feel free to message me if you would like some work done.

Thanks!

Kole Overby

Owner At:

Chaos Network

DanTheNali Videography

Employee At:

Neighborhood Mechanic

Heinen's Powersports

Just now, Chaos Network said:

are you looking for new cards only, or are used cards an option?

New cards only I don't mind used but just prefer new.

1 minute ago, Damage9i05 said:

New cards only I don't mind used but just prefer new.

new cards, i personally have no idea, but i know in the US you can usually pick up a used GTX 980ti 6gb for like $200-$250, and get an nzxt watercooler for it for another $50-$75 and overclock the card. i get 120fps on modern warfare with that setup, an overclocked ryzen 5 1600x, and 16gb of ram. so its all about your system, not JUST your gpu.

"If you gon be bout it, be bout it bout it" ~ Gavin 'itsjusta6' Simon

I play games - Look at my profile for specs

I love memes. I make bad memes, but I like dank memes, who doesn't?

I am good at editing videos and pictures, feel free to message me if you would like some work done.

Thanks!

Kole Overby

Owner At:

Chaos Network

DanTheNali Videography

Employee At:

Neighborhood Mechanic

Heinen's Powersports

6 minutes ago, Chaos Network said:

new cards, i personally have no idea, but i know in the US you can usually pick up a used GTX 980ti 6gb for like $200-$250, and get an nzxt watercooler for it for another $50-$75 and overclock the card. i get 120fps on modern warfare with that setup, an overclocked ryzen 5 1600x, and 16gb of ram. so its all about your system, not JUST your gpu.

Okay cool I have think about it I'm currently still on the old gen cpu but I wanted to get into threadripper later on next year. 

Unless you pay more Nvidia is going to be worse at most games compared to the 5700(XT).

Here is a comparison between 2060 SUPER(£340) vs the cheaper 5700 (£300)

spacer.png

The 5700XT (£340) is faster than the 2060 Super, staying right in the middle between the 2060S and the 2070S.

If you care about RT then you should just wait till Nvidia and AMD releases their new cards.