I Turned My Garage Into a Home Theater

James

Buy 86" LG Nano Cell on Amazon (PAID LINK): https://geni.us/KVuIi

With a big screen TV (like 86" big) and a soundbar from LG, we try to turn Linus' garage into a DIY home theater and gaming man cave with the smallest budget possible.

How about some thick curtains along the wall and between the two garage spots? They should help with the acoustics and hopefully also make it easier to keep the home theater warm and cosy once you install some kind of heating solution.

Funny to see the bitrate on Linus' face go down because of what the TV is displaying at 11:49

When the TV + gear ends up costing more than the car = the car goes out LOL

spacer.png

Chrono Cross for scale.

3 USD projector. 800x600@120Hz. HDMI and VGA input. No Component though.

I would've personally used a projector and a pull down screen instead.

Not only would it be a cheaper setup than all that... (especially if we're not just handed out that tech for free), but it would also be easier to just "pack up" if you ever need to store an extra car in there again. Roll up the screen and everything is up on the ceiling, just need to move the couch. 

Sure a TV generally provide a better picture quality overall, especially with things like HDR and what not... But you can't deny a projector's versatility.

Or maybe I'm just biased because it's what I did in my tiny ass room. Cheapest 1080p projector on amazon and cheapest 100" projector screen. Less than $450 overall. It's a decent experience once you tune the colors a bit... and if you don't install it crooked lol.

lKPxzmp.jpg

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

• 4 weeks later...

What's the model #? 

There were a couple of links in the YouTube description, which brought me to different model #s.

TIA