Help me choose ram

Mortrix
Go to solution Solved by boggy77,
5 minutes ago, Mortrix said:

I was going to buy some trident z 3600mhz cl16 16gb. But then i came across a sale on some corsair dominator 2666mhz cl15 32gb ram sticks, for not alot more money. So i'm just asking im the 2-3 nanosecond latency makes alot of a diffence. Im going to use a ryzen 3700x and 32 gb ram is always nice to have.

depends on your use case. 90% of the users don't use more than 12GB of RAM, but would definitely feel the speed difference from 2666 to 3600.

I was going to buy some trident z 3600mhz cl16 16gb. But then i came across a sale on some corsair dominator 2666mhz cl15 32gb ram sticks, for not alot more money. So i'm just asking im the 2-3 nanosecond latency makes alot of a diffence. Im going to use a ryzen 3700x and 32 gb ram is always nice to have.

5 minutes ago, Mortrix said:

depends on your use case. 90% of the users don't use more than 12GB of RAM, but would definitely feel the speed difference from 2666 to 3600.