Buying cryptocurrency

Hi all,

Firstly, sorry if this is not the correct category, but I am looking for a website where I can purchase cryptocurrency (mainly Bitcoin and Ethereum) without the need for proof of ID and address, as all websites that I tried, for some reason, do not like my ID. My proof of ID and address attempts always get refused with no explanation as to why they are refused. I'd prefer a simple website where I can simply buy using a debit card. I'd prefer to avoid P2P transactions, as people seem to charge way too much. I know it's a big ask, but if anyone knows a website that fits the requirements, I'd appreciate it.

Many thanks,

Bruno.

Quote me so I can reply back :) 

MY PC-> PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA T2 1000W 80 Plus Titanium MOTHERBOARD: ASUS X370 Crosshair VI Hero CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X RAM: G.Skill 32GB (4X8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C14 GPU: EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 HYBRID STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB NVMe SSD; 2TB WD Caviar Blue; Crucial MX500 500GB SSD CUSTOM LOOP: EK-Velocity Nickel + Plexi CPU block, EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Acetal + Nickel GPU Block w/ EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Backplate, EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM, EK-CoolStream PE 240 w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Chromax fans, EK-ACF Fitting 10/13mm Nickel, Mayhems UV White tubing 13/10mm, 3x Noctua NF-S12A Chromax case fans

4 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

What exchanges have you used? Have you tried Coinbase?

Yes, I have. After completing the process of uploading everything, it says it needs more time to verify. Right after, I receive an email saying it wasn't able to verify my ID.

MY PC-> PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA T2 1000W 80 Plus Titanium MOTHERBOARD: ASUS X370 Crosshair VI Hero CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X RAM: G.Skill 32GB (4X8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C14 GPU: EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 HYBRID STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB NVMe SSD; 2TB WD Caviar Blue; Crucial MX500 500GB SSD CUSTOM LOOP: EK-Velocity Nickel + Plexi CPU block, EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Acetal + Nickel GPU Block w/ EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Backplate, EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM, EK-CoolStream PE 240 w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Chromax fans, EK-ACF Fitting 10/13mm Nickel, Mayhems UV White tubing 13/10mm, 3x Noctua NF-S12A Chromax case fans

2 minutes ago, bruny06 said:

Yes, I have. After completing the process of uploading everything, it says it needs more time to verify. Right after, I receive an email saying it wasn't able to verify my ID.

What else have you tried so I don't suggest them?

4 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

What else have you tried so I don't suggest them?

Coindirect is still pending verification. I've used CEX, WallOfCoins, and I can't remember some, which is not helpful

-> Moved to Folding@home, Boinc, and Coin Mining

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, bruny06 said:

Coindirect is still pending verification. I've used CEX, WallOfCoins, and I can't remember some, which is not helpful

Try Gemini, Binance and Bitfinex.

20 hours ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Try Gemini, Binance and Bitfinex.

Thanks a lot. I've tries binance, and even though my ID wasn't verified straight away, I was able to buy cryptocurrency and transfer it to my ledger. Thanks a lot, you were very helpful.

• 2 months later...

If you wanna stay under the radar, Bisq is de-centralized p2p exchange. Its an app you install on PC and automatically loads and connects through TOR when you load it

Edit: Oops didn't see you wanted to avoid p2p