Minecraft Vanilla server - Dont Be Alone in survival!

Hey guys,

Im editing the original posts. We now have 5 active players and we are looking for more. 

Just a reminder this server is very much Vanilla. So no tp or other commands. The players we have so far are calm and we are working together apposed to a free for all. 

I would love to get more die-hard Vanilla fans in here. 

Also don't worry about getting greifed or stolen from. I can roll back and see who did it . 

SERVER IS WHITE LISTED - DISCORD IN PROFILE

Just now, ZeouLs said:

I was always interested in paying MC. I'm sold

cool this is literally in the starting phase. I dont even have a server yet just a Discord. If I can get at least 10 people to sign up then ill purchase a dedicated server. But since your first and if this takes off Ill make sure to make you a high member of staff lol

I got re-interested in MC because of that youtube guy that 9 year olds like. I noticed in a recent video pewds and jack both started drawing d**ks on things. I recall that is what happened last time I stopped playing MC. I could totally get back into MC until giant genitals start appearing on the horizon. Drawing d**ks is a sign that creativity has run its full course.

13 minutes ago, Augustin said:

I got re-interested in MC because of that youtube guy that 9 year olds like. I noticed in a recent video pewds and jack both started drawing d**ks on things. I recall that is what happened last time I stopped playing MC. I could totally get back into MC until giant genitals start appearing on the horizon. Drawing d**ks is a sign that creativity has run its full course.

If you want to help build a server hit me up on discord

9 minutes ago, ProjectRED said:

If you want to help build a server hit me up on discord

will do next time i play

Are you hosting or getting a paid service to host for you? And do not make the server public you will just get a bunch of hackers joining. Some good server plugins would be anti-Xray and a vote to sleep function so you dont have to wait and also turning off enderman greifing.

12 hours ago, ProjectRED said:

Would anyone here be interested in starting a public Vanilla server? I have always wanted to start my own Minecraft server but never got around to it with work and things. But now I feel it would be a good time.

Things about the server:

Vanilla

50+ player cap(Will increase if popular)

Server Staff

Discord for communication

I would also be open to plugins if they are not game altering.

DISCORD IN PROFILE 

Im down!

11 hours ago, theman1660 said:

Are you hosting or getting a paid service to host for you? And do not make the server public you will just get a bunch of hackers joining. Some good server plugins would be anti-Xray and a vote to sleep function so you dont have to wait and also turning off enderman greifing.

im open to ideas, join the disocrd

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Prof. Lucifer said:

Will this server support pirated Minecraft?

I'm a tad late ain't I?

You might as well wait for the the official LTT server.

Though I'm more than certain it won't allow unlicensed copies of the game to join.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

On 11/4/2019 at 6:01 PM, Prof. Lucifer said:

Will this server support pirated Minecraft?

I'm a tad late ain't I?

Yeah we are Vanilla so no Pirated copies

14 hours ago, ProjectRED said:

Yeah we are Vanilla so no Pirated copies

How about Chinese Minecraft? I don't think there are any differences but whenever I go to the Minecraft website it says "take me to netease to get Minecraft for free"