Win 10 Reinstall but no Setup

dragonboy144

I've just reinstalled windows on my laptop using windows built in tool everithing looked normal I selected delete my files and than waited now I came back to my laptop and im on the login screen and there are no users. I think it skipped the setup where you create your user and so on. What can I do?

Are you sure it performed the re-install or did it fail and bring you back to your old login page?

Do you have a Microsoft account on this machine? If you didn't do a fresh re-install but used a built-in option that just deletes your files it's possible it's using your Microsoft account/password.

5 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

Are you sure it performed the re-install or did it fail and bring you back to your old login page?

Do you have a Microsoft account on this machine? If you didn't do a fresh re-install but used a built-in option that just deletes your files it's possible it's using your Microsoft account/password.

Its not my old login page since I cant login

3 minutes ago, dragonboy144 said:

Its not my old login page since I cant login

Well, you have two options as far as I can see. If it's a local account you can "hack" your way in:

(I'm working on an updated guide)

Alternatively you can re-install Windows...again. This time I wouldn't use any "Delete my files" options I'd full on make a bootable USB, go into custom install, Shift+F10, diskpart, select the drive, clean, then refresh the page and create a new partition, then install from there.