HP Envy 13t 2019

hey guys the new hp 13t 2019 now has a 10gen processor, does this mean it will now be supporting tb3 according to the 10th gen cpu specs. 

Should I buy this laptop for programming and light gaming.

hp envy 13t :https://store.hp.com/us/en/ConfigureView?catalogId=10051&langId=-1&storeId=10151&urlLangId=&catEntryId=3074457345619343820&quantity=1

6 minutes ago, yasin123 said:

supporting tb3

HP has a nasty tendency to carve off support for things it ought to support, but decides to enable on more expensive models.

I'd verify the laptop actually supports that, before buying one.

Oh, in my my professional decades of experience, HP products are crap. I wouldn't buy one if you gave me the money to buy it with...

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

18 minutes ago, yasin123 said:

hey guys the new hp 13t 2019 now has a 10gen processor, does this mean it will now be supporting tb3 according to the 10th gen cpu specs. 

Should I buy this laptop for programming and light gaming.

hp envy 13t :https://store.hp.com/us/en/ConfigureView?catalogId=10051&langId=-1&storeId=10151&urlLangId=&catEntryId=3074457345619343820&quantity=1

That model has no reviews so it might indeed be hot garbage. Look at a business-class device for programing - Lenovo ThinkPad, HP EliteBook or Dell Latitude

do u guys have any other budget laptops with at least mx150 or tb3, and i7 under $800.

plz send me the links, where to buy them from.