Ryzen 3rd gen build

KerrBeeldens

Hello, I'm pleased to show off my new PC (and first PC I build from scratch. I would like to thank this forum in general (and the people on it) that helped me with all the trouble I've had with it.
The specs of the build are:

Ryzen 5 3600 CPU
GTX 1070 (Aero) GPU

Gigabyte Aorus B450 I Pro Wi-fi Motherboard
G.skill Trident Z 2x8gb 3600mhz RAM

Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600 watt PSU
Thermaltake core P1 case
Crusial 512GB 2.5 sata SSD
Samsung 500GB 970 evo M.2 SSD 

One last question I would like to ask: what would you do to improve the look of this PC? I don't mean obvious things like taking of the sticker from the tempered glass (sorry about that) or tidying the cables, but more creative/orginal ideas.

IMG_20190909_174430.jpg

IMG_20190909_174440.jpg

-custom backplate on the gpu

-sleeved psu cable extensions

-rgb strips

looks cool! Maybe a gpu riser to mount the gpu vertically? I don't know the implications and i don't know if it would fit though, so don't quote me on that, just trying to give an idea

2 hours ago, _d0nut said:

-custom backplate on the gpu

-sleeved psu cable extensions

-rgb strips

What RGB strips would you recommend?

1 hour ago, Epimetheus said:

looks cool! Maybe a gpu riser to mount the gpu vertically? I don't know the implications and i don't know if it would fit though, so don't quote me on that, just trying to give an idea

I tried vertical mounting my GPU (case got brackets and PCIE extension cable with it) but it didn't look that great at first glance. I swapped it out because I had to swap my GPU out quite a few times and it was just easier that way. Might try it again do now the build is finished, just to give it another change. 

45 minutes ago, KerrBeeldens said:

What RGB strips would you recommend?

The deepcool ones look decent and are pretty cheap, you should be able to control them using the physical controller if you don't want to plug it into the motherboard

I like it! I agree with _d0nut, Custom GPU backplate and PSU/GPU custom cable extensions would help it pop more  ?

If you cannot say what you mean, you can never mean what you say. The details are everything.