Fixed the Android 10 glitch?

Fwed

So when I updated my phone to Android 10 on accident I was dealing with the glitch where every app except for the system apps (like messages, contacts but not including Chrome, Chrome was having infinite loading screen). I'm currently running a Verizon Pixel 2 XL. I tried reverting back to Android 9 but I couldn't because the OEM was locked tried to unlock it with FastBoot and ADB was getting tired since it was 2am. So I tried a Factory reset to at least try and unlock the OEM but what I then realized that all of my apps worked again (I didn't have a backup of all of my files because I didn't care and I wanted to see what happened). I didn't have a infinite loading screens on apps like Snapchat, Instagram, Twitch, and even Chrome. I hope this helps in some sort of way I'm a new user first post so please feedback would be much appreciated. But let me know if it worked of any of you. 

you should post this to google product forum, peepol here either too lazy to upgrade (i have a pixel) or dont have a pixel/dont care about this phone nonsense.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!