(AUS) Gaming Build High FPS

Okers
On 9/10/2019 at 6:28 PM, dizmo said:

I've already told you. Several times. The 3600x will give you about 90% of the performance at a significantly lower price, as will the 2080 Super.

yeah so can you change the build on pcpartpicker and I will see if i like it or not

yes i know what u mean but can you change whatever you want on pcpartpicker and then send the link

2 hours ago, Okers said:

yes i know what u mean but can you change whatever you want on pcpartpicker and then send the link

Look back in your thread. I already did.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

3 hours ago, Okers said:

Why though ? I have posted a couple of builds as well (As have others) giving you the same performance for less money and you just ignore and post the same expensive parts again. i.e If you want a 2080 ti then the Gigabyte Gaming OC is a few hundred dollars cheaper than the Asus Strix but you keep going back to that card every time you post a parts list.

You need to just decide for yourself if you want the top end parts like a 2080 ti or whether you want to save some money and go with a cheaper gpu like the 2080/S and still get great performance. Only you can make that choice. You seem to be a bit obsessed with 'I want the highest fps' when that really shouldn't be the main aim. You can still get really good performance with mid range stuff. If you want to spend all your money then of course that is your choice.

Not trying to be offhand by the way, just giving you my opinion ?

35 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

Why though ? I have posted a couple of builds as well (As have others) giving you the same performance for less money and you just ignore and post the same expensive parts again. i.e If you want a 2080 ti then the Gigabyte Gaming OC is a few hundred dollars cheaper than the Asus Strix but you keep going back to that card every time you post a parts list.

You need to just decide for yourself if you want the top end parts like a 2080 ti or whether you want to save some money and go with a cheaper gpu like the 2080/S and still get great performance. Only you can make that choice. You seem to be a bit obsessed with 'I want the highest fps' when that really shouldn't be the main aim. You can still get really good performance with mid range stuff. If you want to spend all your money then of course that is your choice.

yeah i said i wanted it to be high end before

On 9/2/2019 at 5:20 AM, WereCatf said:

It'd probably get at least 60FPS in Solitaire.

Yeah about 60 fps in Roblox I think this is a good budget PC as far as I can estimate 

On 9/2/2019 at 5:52 AM, Epimetheus said:

Do you need a monitor and other peripherals too?

No the desk is a good monitor just stare at it might get 144 hz

8 hours ago, Pauleft said:

No the desk is a good monitor just stare at it might get 144 hz

what

18 hours ago, lee32uk said:

I think i am just gonna stick with this build could you estimate how much fps this will be getting in games

21 hours ago, Pauleft said:

It's a joke 

haha all g

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Okers said:

it should

but is a 12 core CPU really needed?

also sabrent rocket ssd is cheaper

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY ON   |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,............'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd

mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+

mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+

dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o

dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN

mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/

yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+

++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN

..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

1 hour ago, Gegger said:

it should

but is a 12 core CPU really needed?

also sabrent rocket ssd is cheaper

Will the sabrent rocket ssd change the performance of the computer in anyway and how many cores will be enough for this computer

1 minute ago, Okers said:

Will the sabrent rocket ssd change the performance of the computer in anyway 

it's not much of a noticeable difference, unless you are writing large files

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

Spoiler

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

Spoiler

I think Ryzen 4000 will be out by the time he decides :ph34r:

@Okers The 2080 ti is pretty much the fastest gpu you can get (Unless you buy Titan RTX for stupid money) so you are covered on that. For the cpu as mentioned, a 3700X is more than good enough.

I would also go with a nice 34" 3440 x 1440 144Hz monitor like the LG 34GK950-F or at least buy a  27" 1440p 144Hz/165Hz.

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/product/CzrmP6/lg-34gk950f-b-340-3440x1440-144-hz-monitor-34gk950f-b

15 hours ago, lee32uk said:

I think Ryzen 4000 will be out by the time he decides :ph34r:

@Okers The 2080 ti is pretty much the fastest gpu you can get (Unless you buy Titan RTX for stupid money) so you are covered on that. For the cpu as mentioned, a 3700X is more than good enough.

I would also go with a nice 34" 3440 x 1440 144Hz monitor like the LG 34GK950-F or at least buy a  27" 1440p 144Hz/165Hz.

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/product/CzrmP6/lg-34gk950f-b-340-3440x1440-144-hz-monitor-34gk950f-b

I think i’m going to go with this monitor. If there is anything wrong with it please let me know

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/product/hMYWGX/asus-rog-swift-pg258q-245-1920x1080-240hz-monitor-pg258q

3 hours ago, Okers said:

I think i’m going to go with this monitor. If there is anything wrong with it please let me know

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/product/hMYWGX/asus-rog-swift-pg258q-245-1920x1080-240hz-monitor-pg258q

I mean it is your money to spend, but I personally would go 1440p/widescreen over a 24" 240Hz. Only reason to get a 240Hz 1080p is if you are a competitive gamer (Esports etc). A game like Tomb Raider or a racing game (F1 etc) will look 100 times better on a 3440 x 1440 monitor or standard 1440p. Also IPS over TN anyday for me.

6 hours ago, Okers said:

ok i put a 3700x in. Could u estimate how much fps this would be getting on some AAA games with high settings

This data is easily available. Just check reviews of the 3700X at any number of websites. Use "3700x review" as the search terms.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

10 hours ago, brob said:

This data is easily available. Just check reviews of the 3700X at any number of websites. Use "3700x review" as the search terms.

ok thank you and should i have more then one ssd card?