Do I actually need a filter in this build?

So this is MyPc:

Don’t want to use AIO right now (not planning to)

so so if I don’t want AIO, then I don’t need 240 Radiator, then I don’t need a Filter if I’m correct.

(new to this stuff so kinda confused if I should get a filter for the fans for this case Rosewill mid tower atx ?)

Weather you're watercooling or not in either scenario dust filters are optional. Some people opt to use them others don't.

Personally I opt to not use them as it allows for more airflow albeit at the cost of having to dust out the computer more frequently.

Filters gather normal room dust. They are optional either way, but using them at least with intake fans is highly recommended. Otherwise you really need to clean heat sinks, fans and other stuff more often than 1-2 per year. It is known fact that dust causes higher temps inside the case as cooling components can't opera efficiently.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

14 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Filters gather normal room dust. They are optional either way, but using them at least with intake fans is highly recommended. Otherwise you really need to clean heat sinks, fans and other stuff more often than 1-2 per year. It is known fact that dust causes higher temps inside the case as cooling components can't opera efficiently.

Totally, thanks for the reply logicalDrm. 

I’m looking at having it just for the sake of cleaning it less.