can't log into my minecraft sky factory server externally

Go to solution Solved by kompetenzbolzen,

Try leaving server-ip blank

I feel really dumb for not being able to figure this one out. 

I set up a sky factory server on my computer for my friends and me to log onto whenever. I set up the TCP and UDP ports on my Netgear Orbi router (separately, just in case) using my desktop's local IP address. I added exceptions to windows firewall to allow inbound traffic on the server ports, and set the firewall to allow all inbound traffic as a rule for domain, private, and public networks. I used Simple Port Tester to make sure the ports to my computer are open, and they are. I don't get any errors when I start of the server. I can connect to it from my desktop, but I have to put in my own local IP (192.168.1.17) because I can't connect using 127.0.0.1 or localhost. I gave my friends the external IP of my router, but whenever they try to connect they get the error "io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: timed out"

579820600_portforwarding.png.b27cb0d9932b6c3a4d1b8fb4bcd57f99.png

I can see the connection attempts in the router's log, but the information is very basic "[LAN access from remote] from xx.xx.xxx.xxx port 56928 to 192.168.1.17 port 25565 Monday, Aug 26,2019 11:46:33"

I've attached the server properties file in case I messed that up somehow. 

So yeah, I'm pretty lost on why this isn't working, and why I can't connect to the server using localhost (was that removed?). Any help would be great, and please explain it like I'm 5 (but like, 5 in the year 2000, not like one of those 5 year olds that make Linux guide videos.)

server.properties

Ryzen 7 3700X

Aorus GTX 1080ti

G.Skill TridentZ 3200MHz 2x8GB

Corsair SFX 750W

Phanteks Evolve Shift Air (glass front)

2x Corsair Force GS 120GB SSD (RAID 0)

1 minute ago, kompetenzbolzen said:

Try leaving server-ip blank

That worked! I feel... Well, lets just say I'm going to reevaluate my life after making a mistake this dumb lol

Ryzen 7 3700X

Aorus GTX 1080ti

G.Skill TridentZ 3200MHz 2x8GB

Corsair SFX 750W

Phanteks Evolve Shift Air (glass front)

2x Corsair Force GS 120GB SSD (RAID 0)

Those simple things are what get you... I've wasted countless hours on my stupidity so don't worry xD