Not sure where to post this.

KageSong

So, I'm actually looking for some help with iCue integration with Wallpaper Engine. I really just want it for running my RGB to music and various sounds. However, it seems like it's crashing a lot and keeps making my mouse get stuck on one cursor type or the other, ie - stuck as the resize thing no matter where I am on the screen. Anyone happen to be familiar?

1 minute ago, KageSong said:

He sounds like the coolest kind of super hero. 

He help me with my issue so I believe he can help you too. They also have a phone number that you can call them directly if you are impatient.

1 minute ago, OlympicAssEater said:

He help me with my issue so I believe he can help you too. They also have a phone number that you can call them directly if you are impatient.

I'm apparently more patient than this forum expects. I could have just waited 10 seconds instead of expecting emails later, lol. Any, I'm not sure it's exactly a Corsair issue, or if it's something with Wallpaper Engine. I literally only got the thing because I use the Lighting Node with 4 strips of RGB for bias lighting and I wanted it to dance to the music. Wallpaper Engine is the only program I've found to make that happen with Corsair RGB. Asus RGB tends to kick off my EAC, so can't really go with that one.

I'll have to look into this a little deeper since it's two separate software interacting with each other.  Can you list out all your Corsair hardware and which version of both iCUE and Wallpaper Engine you have installed?

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

7 hours ago, Corsair Nick said:

I'll have to look into this a little deeper since it's two separate software interacting with each other.  Can you list out all your Corsair hardware and which version of both iCUE and Wallpaper Engine you have installed?

That's what I figure. I'll get that done when I'm more awake. Didn't want to look like I was ghosting though.

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried the wallpaper engine and iCUE on my test bench system in both 32bit and 64bit, but haven't seen any issues.  Were you able to put together a list of your hardware and software versions?

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

On 9/3/2019 at 1:21 PM, Corsair Nick said:

I've tried the wallpaper engine and iCUE on my test bench system in both 32bit and 64bit, but haven't seen any issues.  Were you able to put together a list of your hardware and software versions?

I missed that part of it. I should be asleep right now, but when I'm awake enough I will.