Small case recommendations; 160mm cooler& mATX or ITX& dual chamber

Vejnemojnen

Hello

What would be the best pick for a small(ish) case, which accepts either mATX (preferred) or ITX boards, enables one to install cpu coolers up to 160mm in height& has separate psu shroud& good airflow, and does not cost more than ~80 USD. The smaller-compact cases are preferred. Any good idea?

NR400 by CM? NZXT H400? or even the H200? Any other option is welcome. Please, if using PC partpicker for recommendation, use the GERMAN one, as the available products in my country and in Germany is roughly the same.

thanks in advance for the answers! I'd like a bitfenix WhisperM 450w PSU, so, probably the psu shroud is not entirely neccessary, but certainly looks cleaner-better.

Life is really challenging. I don't always suceed: )

6 minutes ago, Vejnemojnen said:

Hello

What would be the best pick for a small(ish) case, which accepts either mATX (preferred) or ITX boards, enables one to install cpu coolers up to 160mm in height& has separate psu shroud& good airflow, and does not cost more than ~80 USD. The smaller-compact cases are preferred. Any good idea?

NR400 by CM? NZXT H400? or even the H200? Any other option is welcome. Please, if using PC partpicker for recommendation, use the GERMAN one, as the available products in my country and in Germany is roughly the same.

thanks in advance for the answers! I'd like a bitfenix WhisperM 450w PSU, so, probably the psu shroud is not entirely neccessary, but certainly looks cleaner-better.

Sorry that its above your budget, but the Corsair 280X (non RGB) looks amazing.

2 hours ago, Catchears said:

Sorry that its above your budget, but the Corsair 280X (non RGB) looks amazing.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm not really into the looks of that particular case. I'd ideally pick something similar to NZXT H400-H200. I found them attractive. 

Thank you for the input. Certainly a well made case, but I just cannot stomach the general appearence. 

4 hours ago, Vejnemojnen said:

Suggestions from this thread:

Meshify Mini C

Focus G mini (no psu shroud)

Coolermaster's Q300L (no psu shroud)

Thermaltake'ss Versa H18 TG 

Metallic gear Neo Micro 

InWin 301 (might be too high in price and might not fit 160mm towers, cant remember off the top of my head)

Silverstone's PS15 is pretty new and is missing the PSU shroud but is about as small as the Q300L but with better airflow

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/7PyV3C/silverstone-precision-ps15-microatx-mid-tower-case-sst-ps15b-g

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

since you mentioned the german market

https://geizhals.de/?cat=gehatx&xf=7753_160%7E9691_%B5ATX

there you go. go nuts. 

there is also a uk version (in english) for the same market

https://skinflint.co.uk/?cat=gehatx&v=e&hloc=at&hloc=de&hloc=pl&hloc=uk&hloc=eu&sort=p&bl1_id=30&xf=7753_160%7E9691_%B5ATX

i love that site because you precisly filter for whatever features you want

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

6 hours ago, cluelessgenius said:

since you mentioned the german market

https://geizhals.de/?cat=gehatx&xf=7753_160%7E9691_%B5ATX

there you go. go nuts. 

there is also a uk version (in english) for the same market

https://skinflint.co.uk/?cat=gehatx&v=e&hloc=at&hloc=de&hloc=pl&hloc=uk&hloc=eu&sort=p&bl1_id=30&xf=7753_160%7E9691_%B5ATX

i love that site because you precisly filter for whatever features you want

Thanks. I do use geizhals, whenever I'm after precisely filtered offerings. Then I can check my local prices for the chosen product.

@TVwazhere Thank you for the thread's link! Will browse it through. I appreciate this assistance.