Every MMO games has "Weekend = Noobs days out"?

Tonberry

I don't know if it's just me or are most of MMO games has time window (weekend) where it's the right time to drop our stats so much because there are so many below average players are playing in that time window?

If so, how do you tackle that when you play in that time window? Or just don't play at all?

SILVER GLINT

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X || Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WiFi || Memory: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 3600 MHz || GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT || Storage: Intel 660P Series || PSU: Corsair SF600 Platinum || Case: Phanteks Evolv Shift TG Modded || Cooling: EKWB ZMT Tubing, Velocity Strike RGB, Vector RX 5700 +XT Special Edition, EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 120 DDC, and EK Fittings || Fans: Noctua NF-F12 (2x), NF-A14, NF-A12x15

Sorry, but I do not understand that first sentence. Please rewrite 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

You are asking how to avoid noobs in a mmo?

Join HWBot or OCN

#1 3DM Fire Strike Ultra score in the world.

#2 3DM Time Spy Extreme score in the world.

#3 3DM Fire Strike Extreme score in the world.

#7 3DM Sky Diver score in the world.

#8 3DM Fire Strike score in the world.

#12 3DM Time Spy score in the world.

All scores obtained with 8600K + 1x 1070Ti. Links in bio

31 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

Sorry, but I do not understand that first sentence. Please rewrite 

11 minutes ago, Fakmykak said:

You are asking how to avoid noobs in a mmo?

My question was basically asking how to promote positive mentality and teamwork properly when we are teamed with below average players to keep win the match without being a d'ck? If that is possible.

Or just stay out of the game in weekend in the worst scenario? That means, yes, just simply avoid them.

Sorry for my language, english is not my native.

SILVER GLINT

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X || Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WiFi || Memory: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 3600 MHz || GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT || Storage: Intel 660P Series || PSU: Corsair SF600 Platinum || Case: Phanteks Evolv Shift TG Modded || Cooling: EKWB ZMT Tubing, Velocity Strike RGB, Vector RX 5700 +XT Special Edition, EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 120 DDC, and EK Fittings || Fans: Noctua NF-F12 (2x), NF-A14, NF-A12x15

1 hour ago, PotatoCanDo! said:

how to promote positive mentality and teamwork properly when we are teamed with below average players to keep win the match without being a d'ck? If that is possible.

This is only possible by playing with your own friends. Randoms will forever be random.

Every game gets a ton of noob players during the weekend, because that's when all the working people and students finally get some time to relax and play games.

My suggestion to you is: get some friends on and have fun stomping the noobs, and don't play ranked solo queue because you're sure to get bad teammates.

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.

I say just be patient and help them out.  We were all there at some point.

I play FFXIV casually and so far it's been a very friendly community for the most part.  I don't have a ton of time to play and there's always someone willing to explain a boss mechanic if I'm unsure what to do.  Granted I'm not doing endgame raiding as I'm sure the expectations are a bit higher at level.