Case Fan Recommendation

The Spectator

I am currently looking for some white case fans on a budget any recommendations?

should I keep the ones I currently have or swap them all out so they match (6 in total)

I really like the arctic fans myself, they have been pretty reliable for me and are white! Also they come in at quite a fair cost as well

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

25 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

I really like the arctic fans myself, they have been pretty reliable for me and are white! Also they come in at quite a fair cost as well

Yeah I was looking into those, the only thing I have to worry about hem is the sound and how much air they pull

1 hour ago, Budddy1 said:

Yeah I was looking into those, the only thing I have to worry about hem is the sound and how much air they pull

I've found them to be very quiet myself, but not the best airflow, which tbh if you want the best you get noctua 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

Specs?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

5 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Specs?

• CPU
    Ryzen 3 1200 OC 3.5ghz
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350 PC Mate
  • RAM
    Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8x2 2666mhz
  • GPU
    R9 380 XFX 4gb Model
  • Case
    Cooler Master Masterbox 5 White
  • Storage
    WD Blue 1TB
  • PSU
    EVGA 450 BT
  • Display(s)
    LG 25UM56P w/ HP Compaq LA1905wg
  • Cooling
    Deepcool Gammax 400 WH

On 7/19/2019 at 8:38 PM, Budddy1 said:

They seem alright. The system should be pretty easy to cool though. If you're mainly doing it for the aesthetics of having plenty of fans, that works. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.