Is Asus geforce gtx 1060 6gb enough for 144hz?

Alluz.h

I have gtx 1060 6gb and i am going to buy 144hz monitor and i usually play Csgo, overwatch, cods, battlefield, all kinds of battle royales and alot of different games and i usually play on medium setting so the games wont look perfect but not like shit at the same time and my price range for the screen is at 350€ and i am thinking to buy Asus 27 inch VG278Q but is it worth to buy with the 1060?

My friend uses an RX 580 and a ryzen 5 2600 for his 144 Hertz monitor, it works really well. What CPU are you using?

His 580 is an Asus Dual model so it's not even a special OC model, just a base card.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

If you plan to stick to those titles and not play the latest and greatest of the future wanting 144fps then it will suffice.

You sometimes might be under the 144hz and closer to 120hz but thats okay.

It's not what graphics card, more what settings your willing to play. I know at medium settings CS:GO and RB6 will run fine for a 144hz monitor with that graphics card, not sure about the others. (Also for all our sake learn what a full stop is.)

My cpu is Ryzen 5 1600 3.6 ghz so its perfect match for the 1060 and i have Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 2x8gb 3200mhz so my rams are perfect for every game too. And ofc i know that pubg and Newest cods/battlefields will not run 144hz but for those game 90 will be fine or if not atleast i can use 75hz. But 144hz mostly for the most competitive games like cs and ow so i think that i will be all fine

I wont never use ultra settings because it adds shadows, trees more grass and thinks that affect the visibility so i will usually play on low settings