Need an alternative to my router/modem

Hi fellow LTTians,

Need help with choosing a nice alternative router / modem for my house. Currently I'm on a 200 Mbps connection using "Tenda AC9 AC1200 Smart Dual-Band Gigabit WiFi Router". And I reside in a place where I've 50 Mbps fibernet connection which is connected to D-link DIR-615 Wireless Router (which I guess is not a dual band router) and I play from a distance of around 25-30 speed. I get packet losses etc. I've two ideas

Idea 1: replacing my Tenda router with an more powerful router and to use Tenda for this 50 Mbps connection. 

Idea 2: replacing D-Link wireless router with an router which has better WiFi range and a dual bandwidth connection.

Most probably I'll stick with idea 2 which is lot cheaper for me xD

Please suggest me a good router (s) for both of the ideas. Both 200 Mbps and 50 Mbps is used for online gaming and endless video streaming etc.

I'll purchase the modem/router from the following sites

Amazon India

Flipkart

TheItDepot

MD Computers

Please suggest me a viable option from the aforementioned sites for my use case. Thanks in advance.

Arsenal of Hardware: Intel i7 6700k Processor | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming MB | Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16 GB 2400 MHz RAM | nVidia ZOTAC GeFore GTX 750 Ti 2GB (IK, I need to really upgrade this xD) | Phanteks P400S | 1*7500 RPM 2TB HDD WD Black (Have to really add an SSD for boot drive) | Seasonic M12II-850 Watt Bronze PSU | CoolerMaster Hyper 212x CPU Cooler | 24" 1080p BenQ GL2460 Monitor | Circle Gaming Keyboard Adroit X 7CLogitech G402 Gaming Mouse | HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset | Redgear Wireless Gamepad

2 hours ago, tankhunter8192 said:

is there not also the option "LAN cable"?

No LAN is not possible, since I'm playing from another room and it's around 25-30 feet away.

Arsenal of Hardware: Intel i7 6700k Processor | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming MB | Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16 GB 2400 MHz RAM | nVidia ZOTAC GeFore GTX 750 Ti 2GB (IK, I need to really upgrade this xD) | Phanteks P400S | 1*7500 RPM 2TB HDD WD Black (Have to really add an SSD for boot drive) | Seasonic M12II-850 Watt Bronze PSU | CoolerMaster Hyper 212x CPU Cooler | 24" 1080p BenQ GL2460 Monitor | Circle Gaming Keyboard Adroit X 7CLogitech G402 Gaming Mouse | HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset | Redgear Wireless Gamepad

3 minutes ago, Yassassin said:

No LAN is not possible, since I'm playing from another room and it's around 25-30 feet away.

My router is downstairs and I managed to do it, t's not impossible is it.

Current PC

CPUIntel Core i9 9900k

GPUGTX 1080 8GB FTW EVGA

MotherboardASUS PRIME Z370-A II

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX (2x8GB) DDR4 2400 Mhz

Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Storage 2: Hyper X 240GB

PSU: Corsair RM750 80 Plus Gold 750W

Peripherals: Logitech G502 Hero//Corsair K70 MK 2 Cherry MX Red

Display: BenQ XL2430T 24-inch 144Hz

1 minute ago, Ardu said:

My router is downstairs and I managed to do it, t's not impossible is it.

it's not possible since I'm on a rented place, I cannot drill or install cable routers etc. That's why I'm looking for wireless solution.

2 hours ago, Yassassin said:

it's not possible since I'm on a rented place, I cannot drill or install cable routers etc. That's why I'm looking for wireless solution.

The biggest question is what is the house made out of? Because buying a better router might not help if your home is built out of Concrete or something similar. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

10 hours ago, Donut417 said:

The biggest question is what is the house made out of? Because buying a better router might not help if your home is built out of Concrete or something similar. 

Concrete only, but the thing is from my desk to router there's not much obstruction.

13 hours ago, Yassassin said:

Concrete only, but the thing is from my desk to router there's not much obstruction.

Doesnt matter. Concrete is very dense. WiFi isnt designed to penetrate that material. 

BUMP, I've decided to go with, TP-Link AC2300 Wireless WiFi Router. If there's any better router / modem at this same price point, please intervene me. Still not finalized on my decision, so I'm open to changes. Please do suggest.

2 hours ago, Yassassin said:

BUMP, I've decided to go with, TP-Link AC2300 Wireless WiFi Router. If there's any better router / modem at this same price point, please intervene me. Still not finalized on my decision, so I'm open to changes. Please do suggest.

You do know this is just a router right? No modem is built in to that model. So if your looking to replace what the ISP gave you then you still need a modem. 

2 hours ago, Donut417 said:

You do know this is just a router right? No modem is built in to that model. So if your looking to replace what the ISP gave you then you still need a modem. 

I just need a router since how my network is setup is, OFC cable will come to a junction box in my apartment where it gets demodulated and the signal is passed to my house via cat cable, so I can directly connect it to the rj 45 socket of the router.