A gift for my wife

Hitman0681

Hey guys, so my wife's gaming keyboard finally took a crap. It was a Logitech G510. She plays WoW and a number of other PC MMORPG games. I need advice on a keyboard that many macro keys and preferably made my logitech. She loves the thing and its features.  Is there anything out there that is as good as that? 

Just now, Hitman0681 said:

Hey guys, so my wife's gaming keyboard finally took a crap. It was a Logitech G510. She plays WoW and a number of other PC MMORPG games. I need advice on a keyboard that many macro keys and preferably made my logitech. She loves the thing and its features.  Is there anything out there that is as good as that? 

My G710+ has 6 macros, I dont think Logitech has ever made a keyboard with more than 6 macros sadly. I know corsair had made some in the past that have up to 18. 

Their G613 is wireless, has 6 macro buttons, uses romer G tactile switches which are like the Cherry MX browns and is $100

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Just now, TVwazhere said:

romer G tactile switches which are like the Cherry MX browns

No they aren't.

1 minute ago, TVwazhere said:

I dont think Logitech has ever made a keyboard with more than 6 macros sadly..

They did :P
 g910-gallery-1.png.imgw.902.902.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

6 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

My G710+ has 6 macros, I dont think Logitech has ever made a keyboard with more than 6 macros sadly. I know corsair had made some in the past that have up to 18. 

Their G613 is wireless, has 6 macro buttons, uses romer G tactile switches which are like the Cherry MX browns and is $100

The G510 has 18 per profile including a RGB profile each.

20 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

They did :P
 -snip-

Ironically I saw the G910 and completely looked over the four buttons over the Function keys :D 

22 minutes ago, noxdeouroboros said:

No they aren't.

They are closest compared to MX browns, which do not have an audible click and have a tactile bump. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Just now, TVwazhere said:

Ironically I saw the G910 and completely looked over the four buttons over the Function keys :D

Haha it's a weird spot to place them, isn't it?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

4 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

Haha it's a weird spot to place them, isn't it?

I hate having to reach for the F keys half the time. Now you're telling me I gotta reach further??? Bleh! No thanks