[400 USD] Designer Monitor - Which monitor is the best value?

Go to solution Solved by Turtle Rig,
59 minutes ago, sedlacekjan97 said:

GPU: PALiT GeForce GTX 1660 StormX, 6GB GDDR5

CPU: Intel Core i5-8400
MB: MSI B360 GAMING PRO CARBON - Intel B360
RAM: HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 2666

Hi, im Jan

I am looking for budget/best-value monitor for design, photo editing, color accuracy, good viewing angles.

This is my pick so far: https://www.czc.cz/dell-ultrasharp-u2717d-led-monitor-27/190004/produkt
I wanted to go lower with price, but this one seems perfect. Im certainly no expert, and if there is someone more experienced, I wanna ask you what would you recomend?

If you need any more info about the components, ask away.
Best regards
Jan

That is a great IPS monitor for a great price.  Do you want 144hz, if not then thats the monitor for you.   :(

Hi, im Jan

I am looking for budget/best-value monitor for design, photo editing, color accuracy, good viewing angles.

This is my pick so far: https://www.czc.cz/dell-ultrasharp-u2717d-led-monitor-27/190004/produkt
I wanted to go lower with price, but this one seems perfect. Im certainly no expert, and if there is someone more experienced, I wanna ask you what would you recomend?

Best regards
Jan

You got it right already, the Dell is a great monitor.

Otherwise you could look if a 4k Samsung monitor with PLS Panel would be in your budget too. But if you plan gaming on it your hardware won't make it too.

4 minutes ago, Hip said:

You got it right already, the Dell is a great monitor.

Otherwise you could look if a 4k Samsung monitor with PLS Panel would be in your budget too. But if you plan gaming on it your hardware won't make it too.

I plan gaming but just average games nothing spectaculat. It is importat it could handle Adobe programs and daily tasks. If you have any recomendation for upgrading the hardware a bit im not against it. Im just buying the HW but dont wanna spand much more.

59 minutes ago, sedlacekjan97 said:

Hi, im Jan

Best regards
Jan

That is a great IPS monitor for a great price.  Do you want 144hz, if not then thats the monitor for you.   :(

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

39 minutes ago, sedlacekjan97 said:

I plan gaming but just average games nothing spectaculat. It is importat it could handle Adobe programs and daily tasks. If you have any recomendation for upgrading the hardware a bit im not against it. Im just buying the HW but dont wanna spand much more.

comrade this is all you need:

built with the highest attention to detail of its modularity, also includes facet capitalist swine detection best of all is powered by stalinsoft!

(triggering detection feature will result in user sent to Gulag. if you feel this was in error then you are facet already or willing to become one.) Cyka Blyat!

Image result for windows soviet

Image result for windows soviet

There is no enemy. The foe on the battlefield is merely the manifestation of that which we must overcome. The doubt, and fear, and despair. Every battle is fought within. Conquer the battlefield that lies inside you, and the enemy disappears like the illusion it is.