How to make your smartphone looks cooler

Hiya!

Aside from using tempered glass or case, Are there any other ways to make smartphone looks cooler? 

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Somehow have a beer opener stuck to the back. Always handy ??

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

3 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

Somehow have a beer opener stuck to the back. Always handy ??

LOL yep I have seen a case that has a stand for the phone. But that's not cool enough lol

Wait! Beer opener!!?? Miss read that... Show me! 

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

DBRAND. Dbrans skins not only look freaking awesome, but they also protect your devices against incidental scuffs and scratches. Dbrand skins are available for laptops, phones, tablets, controllers and even game consoles. They are made from high quality 3M vinyl that's true texture and the patented adhesive is guaranteed to leave no residue on your device if you ever want to change the skin. Their uncompromising precision and cutting the vinyl ensures a factory fit for your device and their customer service robots are easy to work with, they're great. Dbrand products are affordable and they ship worldwide,  Go check them out and get yourself a Dbrand skin at https://dbrand.com/OrigamiCactus.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

1 minute ago, Origami Cactus said:

DBRAND. Dbrans skins not only look freaking awesome, but they also protect your devices against incidental scuffs and scratches. Dbrand skins are available for laptops, phones, tablets, controllers and even game consoles. They are made from high quality 3M vinyl that's true texture and the patented adhesive is guaranteed to leave no residue on your device if you ever want to change the skin. Their uncompromising precision and cutting the vinyl ensures a factory fit for your device and their customer service robots are easy to wrok with, they're great. Dbrand products are affordable and they ship worldwide,  Go check them out and get yourself a dbrand skin at https://dbrand.com/OrigamiCactus.

Secretly working for LMG? Or... you get commission hmmm 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

15 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

LOL yep I have seen a case that has a stand for the phone. But that's not cool enough lol

Wait! Beer opener!!?? Miss read that... Show me! 

They have some cases which come with beer openers. As I’m not sure what phone you have just google something along the lines of ‘beer opener case PHONE (replace with whatever you have)

11 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

Secretly working for LMG? Haha

Working? I am a freelancer, and you should know that Freshbooks is the ideal tool for freelancers and small business owners. It helps you get more organised, get more productive and get paid more quickly. You can create and send professional looking invoices in seconds, you can set up online payment in just a few clicks, to get paid up to 4 days faster. You can see when a client has seen your invoice to put a end to the guessing games and perhaps more importantly, it is all cloud-based, so you can take the entire functionality of Freshbooks with you on the go, on your mobile device. So there is no excuses anymore for working hard all day long, and trying to keep track of your expenses. NO! You can keep track of it as you go, so try out an unrestricted 30-day free trial at https://www.freshbooks.com/OrigamiCactus.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

Depending on what phone you have, you can always put a skin on it or, if it has a glass back then, you could go the risky route and make a clear mod like this:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d4f86047b9650e5a8a7a8277af18592c.png

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

1 hour ago, Origami Cactus said:

Working? I am a freelancer, and you should know that Freshbooks is the ideal tool for freelancers and small business owners. It helps you get more organised, get more productive and get paid more quickly. You can create and send professional looking invoices in seconds, you can set up online payment in just a few clicks, to get paid up to 4 days faster. You can see when a client has seen your invoice to put a end to the guessing games and perhaps more importantly, it is all cloud-based, so you can take the entire functionality of Freshbooks with you on the go, on your mobile device. So there is no excuses anymore for working hard all day long, and trying to keep track of your expenses. NO! You can keep track of it as you go, so try out an unrestricted 30-day free trial at https://www.freshbooks.com/OrigamiCactus.

?????

1 hour ago, Origami Cactus said:

DBRAND. Dbrans skins not only look freaking awesome, but they also protect your devices against incidental scuffs and scratches. Dbrand skins are available for laptops, phones, tablets, controllers and even game consoles. They are made from high quality 3M vinyl that's true texture and the patented adhesive is guaranteed to leave no residue on your device if you ever want to change the skin. Their uncompromising precision and cutting the vinyl ensures a factory fit for your device and their customer service robots are easy to wrok with, they're great. Dbrand products are affordable and they ship worldwide,  Go check them out and get yourself a dbrand skin at https://dbrand.com/OrigamiCactus.

You sounds like a glorious salesman.. But whatever SOLD

1 hour ago, Cyberspirit said:

Depending on what phone you have, you can always put a skin on it or, if it has a glass back then, you could go the risky route and make a clear mod like this:

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.d4f86047b9650e5a8a7a8277af18592c.png

It's cool and all but I don't think people here will react the same way as I do when they see it. 

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

5 hours ago, Hiya! said:

It's cool and all but I don't think people here will react the same way as I do when they see it.

If you want people to question your life decisions when they look at your phone then, try something like this:

Spoiler

image.png.65a63920ce970d1cac993d1e810e4fcc.pngxD

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.