My PC keeps restarting on random after installing a new PSU and RMAed mobo

I'm having a very weird problem. For quick context, 2 months ago my PSU exploded killing my mobo. 2 days ago I got my mobo RMAed and bought a brand new PSU (current specs at the bottom of the post).

So I put together all the parts and tried to post and it worked so I thought nothing else was damaged. I even dialed my previous OC settings from a USB drive and ran stress tests like p95, HCL mem test all day and I ended up with everything being stable.

A day after that, I was able to use my PC throughout the entire day but it was until the day after, my PC just randomly reboots. 

I thought - maybe, I'm crashing because of unstable OC settings. So went into the BIOS and dialed in default settings but even my PC reboots while I'm into the BIOS at stock settings. I booted into windows and the same issue continued.

Then pushed on the AC power cord tight and later replaced the outlet. Then the issue disappeared. I went back to the settings I was using, and everything was fine,

Until the next day (today), I'm having the same exact issue. I tried with different AC power cords, different outlets but nothing seems to do it. It's now pretty random as of the time when it's crashing. 

Specs: Ryzen 7 2700x auto Vcore & multiplier, 16GB (8x2) DDR4 3000mhz cl16 @3200mhz CL17, Deepcool castle 280 AIO (idle tems at 32c), MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 6g, 1000watt Corsair RM 1000x PSU, ASUS x470 F gaming mobo.

What do you think can go wrong? The PSU? RAM? CPU? MOBO? I just have no clue on what to do about it.

console.log("way to pro");

My suggestion would be that you check your RAM. See if your PC crashes with just one of the sticks etc.

If you happen to have some spare RAM, replace your current RAM with the spares and test for any crashes.

Just now, SenioRR said:

My suggestion would be that you check your RAM. See if your PC crashes with just one of the sticks etc.

If you happen to have some spare RAM, replace your current RAM with the spares and test for any crashes.

Ok, I have a spare ddr4 ram. I will put that in and test if it is the case.

Just now, PatXioPC said:

Ok, I have a spare ddr4 ram. I will put that in and test if it is the case.

In the past I have experienced this exact issue with my PC and it was caused by my RAM.

My PC would crash randomly when playing video games, leading me to a conclusion that one of my RAM sticks was partially faulty and would cause issues only when the RAM usage was high enough on that particular RAM stick.

Just now, SenioRR said:

In the past I have experienced this exact issue with my PC and it was caused by my RAM.

My PC would crash randomly when playing video games, leading me to a conclusion that one of my RAM sticks was partially faulty and would cause issues only when the RAM usage was high enough on that particular RAM stick.

On this note, the relation between RAM usage and crashing isn't really my case. My PC crashes even on the BIOS. Previously, I had a lot of RAM incompatibility issues and my PC would crash similarly but I've never experienced any sort of crashing or power recycling while I was on the BIOS. And even if it did crash, I had a warning saying that my bios settings have been reset. But still I'll try with a different RAM stick

@SenioRR and since it's random and wouldn't always crash, I was able to pass 500% on HCL memtest which is one of the most intensive stress testing for memory stability.

24 minutes ago, PatXioPC said:

@SenioRR and since it's random and wouldn't always crash, I was able to pass 500% on HCL memtest which is one of the most intensive stress testing for memory stability.

Well I guess this pretty much rules out the RAM in that case. Perhaps your old PSU also caused minor damage to your CPU/GPU?

I am afraid my only now would be to try and replace the remaining components with spares until the issue is resolved.

Perhaps the explosion of your old PSU has cause minor damage to the CPU or GPU which causes these random crashes.

When your PC crashes, does it just switch off or does it freeze?