Is the Deepcool FRAME a good choice?

RedEdain
Go to solution Solved by jiyeon,
13 minutes ago, RedEdain said:

I want to change my case. I noticed the Deepcool FRAME, which is pretty cheap and can fit (in theory) my whole system in it.

It's cheap, really cheaply made.

I used one for my brother's PC and it fits a micro-ATX motherboard at max.

It's a hassle to build inside as the back barely has any width for any cables, so watch out. I ended up using the front 5.25" bay as a secondary cable nest.

You're able to fit that SSD on the back, not too sure about where the HDD would go as I don't have any experience with mechanical 3.5" drives.

Watch out for extremely sharp edges, I cut myself a lot building inside a Deepcool Frame...

Hi!

A little while ago, I bought a really cheap PC (for 15$) to make it "gameable"

The thing is that the case that the system is in is pretty ugly, it is not convenient for me and I'm unable to find any information concerning

this case, a ProFEX (The logo is P-FX), if anyone knows about this brand, please inform me :).

So, I want to change my case. I noticed the Deepcool FRAME, which is pretty cheap and can fit (in theory) my whole system in it.

My system is:

M-Board: Intel DQ35JO (or JOE), which is a M-ATX

GPU: NVidia GeForce GT 710

CPU Cooler: Intel Stock Cooler (I'm looking forward to buy a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO/LED)

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM

SSD: Patriot Burst 120GB

I noticed that this case has USB 3.0 ports, but my m-board  doesn't handle that.

Do you think that can be possible for me?

RedEdain

10 minutes ago, RedEdain said:

CPU Cooler: Intel Stock Cooler (I'm looking forward to buy a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO/LED)

only the black are good in the 212 line... the others got surpassed

13 minutes ago, RedEdain said:

I want to change my case. I noticed the Deepcool FRAME, which is pretty cheap and can fit (in theory) my whole system in it.

It's cheap, really cheaply made.

I used one for my brother's PC and it fits a micro-ATX motherboard at max.

It's a hassle to build inside as the back barely has any width for any cables, so watch out. I ended up using the front 5.25" bay as a secondary cable nest.

You're able to fit that SSD on the back, not too sure about where the HDD would go as I don't have any experience with mechanical 3.5" drives.

Watch out for extremely sharp edges, I cut myself a lot building inside a Deepcool Frame...

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

i have a teseract from deepcool and i like this case it came out good for my budget build and as far as adding usb3.0 you can get a add in card that has the header on it to plug it in for the front panel to and a few on the back you can use also

https://www.amazon.com/Inateck-Express-Controller-Internal-Connector/dp/B00JFR2H64/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=usb3+add+in+card&qid=1555859071&s=electronics&sr=1-1-spell

something like this card