Netgear N300 Range Extender

TECHNO-BUNKER

Hi everyone just a quick question here, would I be able to plug a switch into my range extender, it only has 1 ether net in it and I want to hard wire my pc and ps4 to it at same time. I have a range extender because iam far away from router and had bad Internet so no one tell me to hardwire it directly to my router ?

One Love.

ATB☯️

1 hour ago, d4yh said:

so no one tell me to hardwire it directly to my router

Hard wire it directly to the router........ ????

But I would say it should work, and probably better than those devices using WiFi off the range extender, as it would only have to be wireless from the range extender and router.  You could also look in to Powerline adapters and Moca adapters if your looking for better alternatives. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

4 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Hard wire it directly to the router........ ????

But I would say it should work, and probably better than those devices using WiFi off the range extender, as it would only have to be wireless from the range extender and router.  You could also look in to Powerline adapters and Moca adapters if your looking for better alternatives. 

It is by far amazing when you wire it rather than go wireless, I'll probably give it a try. Also powerline adapters don't work, that's why I got the range extender I have. Thanks for response. 

One Love.

ATB☯️