Received my Viewsonic (vx3258-2kc) monitor with a line on my display.

irfankamil

I'm dissapointed there is a line on my monitor display after I received it. What happened and what should I do?

28lsjfxqe0t21.jpg

return it, ask for replacement or money

But first, try a different calbe. May be just a cable issue. I have two ViewSonics 32" 1440p and one of them was randomly flickering. I changed the cable and it works perfectly fine now.

But TBH, this looks more like a broken panel rather than a cable issue.

11 minutes ago, WereCat said:

return it, ask for replacement or money

But first, try a different calbe. May be just a cable issue. I have two ViewSonics 32" 1440p and one of them was randomly flickering. I changed the cable and it works perfectly fine now.

But TBH, this looks more like a broken panel rather than a cable issue.

Tried different cable and port. Still same. Guess I have to RMA or return it. Damn it I hate when this happens 

Looks like some stuck pixels, they are white meaning all three LEDs (RGB) are on.

Sometimes people have luck with those videos which are there to get rid of dead pixels.. But I don't believe they do much.

This should be a warranty thing; a least where I live this amount of stuck pixels would fall under the warranty.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/