G2A.com IS A DISAPPOINTMENT 

On 4/17/2019 at 11:37 AM, keavlar said:

I never heard any complaint about them. And I  Think, there was a video on Linus channel promoting them. Maybe I am mistaken. But other YouTubers for sure do promote them. 

Linus doesn't promote marketplace sites. If they would, I would unsub immediately. Paul's Hardware might be the notable tech-tuber to promote marketplace key site. Essentially they are all same. If site is acting only as platform, you need to take extra steps. Either by paying for their premium service or by reading the fine print and being smart.

On 4/17/2019 at 11:50 AM, Burnedice25 said:

This is not the websites fault, you got scammed by one of the sellers. If you get scammed on ebay do you expect ebay to pay you back?

Capture.PNG

Actually yes, since eBay will take responsibility on sellers they allow on the site. You can read eBays ToS to find out where their responsibility ends. Then there's payment handler. PayPal usually takes buyers side. CC companies aren't that easy.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2019 at 4:14 PM, Minibois said:

This thread here made me kinda worried about how the Kinguin support is:

Needing to pay to not have a delayed customer service experience.

That is of course ignoring the elephant in the room that is sketchy key-resell sites.

Anyways, on topic.. While I agree the situation is shitty for you OP, paying from customer protection and not receiving it directly, I also think your language towards their support staff is completely unacceptable. These people are paid to help you out, not take this verbal abuse from you.

From experience I can tell you retail/support staff will be less helpful towards you when you act like an angry screaming person. On top of that, it's also not nice to do this to people doing their job. You have to understand they are not the ones making the rules/procedures, so if you don't agree with it: tell them, but understand they can do little about it.

Keep your calm and just relay your experiences of trying to report the fraud to the police (or the lack of cooperation from the police towards you trying to do that) and ask them for advice on what to do next.

You could also try asking them what the extra support you purchased entails you to; probably something you should have researched before buying. This can shed some light on how a refund should be handled.

I agree that I acted harshly. But it was because of the next few reasons:

1 - Took them more than 7 days to reply back. After I created the first ticket.

2 - They changed the rules of the protections, and did not notify "me" by mail. I usually paid for it.

3 - One of my users got malware on pc cause the malware byte was not activated any longer. And they work with a lot of phishing sites. This is part of a job. 

It is true that they only work there, but ...

When you go shopping, market or whatever, when there is an angry buyer not happy with a product or whatever, and he been yelled, cause of the buyer frustration. Does he go to the manager and says, "this was not in the contract / not part of a job".

So even if I acted out of lines, I don't see a reason to rub my nose in it. (it is not personal to you my friend. Just noting it here.) No one here knows me in person, and how much frustration I meet on my way. And how nice I react to it. This time I didn't.

I am sure 99% here while driving, even thou they are a nice person, there will always be someone to grind their gear, what will make then to lose it. 

All I can say they did well in the reply, but it made me only angrier. 

While I lost money and had to buy after that a legit one. 

BUT ALL THIS TOPIC  not about the reply they gave me for been angry, but the time took them to reply back, as well as they did not provide a solution for me, while I can't submit an application of a kind to ask for money back. 

PS. I am done with this issue, I deleted my account there. And probably will use only legit website them self. Like malwarebytes it self. 

CPU - AMD 5800XMotherboard - ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING , Memory  - G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 ,

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI SUPRIM X 12G,  Case - 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid - Tower ATX Case - Black ,

Storage - Samsung 970 EvoPlus 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB + 6TB HDD,

PSU - Corsair HX1000 , Display -  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27A 165HZ + Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor , Cooling - Noctua NH-D15 Black , 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker , Mouse - Logitec G502 Wireless , Operating System - Win 10 Pro , 

Sound - Logitech Z906 5.1 THX Surround Sound Speaker System