LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Yay! Another freelancer pilot. Welcome to the UOLTT Conglomerate and to LTT.

Quit calling it the UOLTT, its official for gods sake. They mentioned it in a video.

CPU: i5 Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G Skill Sniper 8GB 2133 Graphics Card: 2x Gigabyte GTX 770's

Case: NZXT Switch 810 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: PC Power and Cooling 950W OS: Windows 7

Quit calling it the UOLTT, its official for gods sake. They mentioned it in a video.

United Official Linus Tech Tips.

That's actually pretty good and could solve our current issues with getting the name changed on the RSI pages.. I like it :)

That's actually pretty good and could solve our current issues with getting the name changed on the RSI pages.. I like it :)

Union of Linus Tech Tips? Then again the 'o' wouldn't be mentioned in that.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

It's actually the name of the org.

It's actually the name of the org.

Oh sorry, I must have missed the memo! Haha

I thought we were trying to change it to LTTC for Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate.

Oh sorry, I must have missed the memo! Haha

I thought we were trying to change it to LTTC for Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate.

Yeah, we are. We just made it that so it worked without having to change it.

Don't tell me what to do yo! :P

Also check the Organisation page you will see a very similar pattern of letters there, they may or may not be (depending on your state of sobriety) UOLTT! Whilst they may have mentioned it in a video making it official as well as Slick being active in this thread this is the name we are stuck with until RSI allow Organisations to change names.

As I like to be a sport, I shall stop calling it UOLTT and shall from this point forward (or until i get bored of the joke) name this Organisation "Phil"

May the universe be good to Phil and all that are in him!

@Jobobee "United Official Linus Tech Tips." is awesome!

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Don't tell me what to do yo! :P

Also check the Organisation page you will see a very similar pattern of letters there, they may or may not be (depending on your state of sobriety) UOLTT! Whilst they may have mentioned it in a video making it official as well as Slick being active in this thread this is the name we are stuck with until RSI allow Organisations to change names.

As I like to be a sport, I shall stop calling it UOLTT and shall from this point forward (or until i get bored of the joke) name this Organisation "Phil"

May the universe be good to Phil and all that are in him!

@Jobobee "United Official Linus Tech Tips." is awesome!

I didn't come up with it!!

So its the United Official Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate? That's a wee bit long isn't it?

CPU: i5 Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G Skill Sniper 8GB 2133 Graphics Card: 2x Gigabyte GTX 770's

Case: NZXT Switch 810 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: PC Power and Cooling 950W OS: Windows 7

So its the United Official Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate? That's a wee bit long isn't it?

Not if you say it very very fast :D

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Anyone else waiting for the Freelancer Max

There are a lot of things I would like to try in this game, from Mining, Trading, Exploring, Smuggling (if it is a viable option) and I would definitely do Military if we ever went to war. 

If we pick a group, can we switch groups at a later time?

Azreal Tactus

OOOOOH, at this particular point in time, Star Citizen is just under $9000 away from hitting 39 Million! I'm definitely looking forward to what the next stretch goal will be, 'cause Chris Roberts said it's gonna be pretty exciting.

Protip, that was our fix a while ago :P

*because sometimes, mistakes can be MOSTLY fixed" 

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

OOOOOH, at this particular point in time, Star Citizen is just under $9000 away from hitting 39 Million! I'm definitely looking forward to what the next stretch goal will be, 'cause Chris Roberts said it's gonna be pretty exciting.

$40,000,000 Stretch Goal: 

• Kabal System – The discovery of a new system is always an exciting time. Even the most jaded NavJumpers can’t help entertaining the possibilities for scientific understanding or new species or even a new home that could await them on the other side of a new jump point. The discovery of Kabal was certainly something new. By all outward appearances, the system seemed empty. It was only during when a UEE Surveying team began to assess Kabal III, did they find something disturbing; old uninhabited Tevarin cities. How could an entire Tevarin system escape detection all these years? Did the Tevarin that were assimilated into the UEE know about it? How was it kept a secret? The questions multiplied when a detachment of Marines, sent to secure the planet ended up discovering a cache of old Tevarin war machines. Among the rows and rows of weapons, they made an even more disturbing discovery; some of the technology was made in the last ten years…
  • Oretani System – Oretani was just one of many systems that were being discovered during the rapid Expansion era of the 25th century. The surveyors noticed nothing in the system’s six worlds of immediate importance. Only one planet seemed to be a viable candidate for terraforming. The terraforming Corp that won the bid sent a mid-level team (and their families) into the system to start processing when the only jump point into the system collapsed. Scientists scrambled to figure out a solution, but it was the first time an incident like this had occurred. As years stretched into decades, people studied the area around the former jump point, hoping for a sign that it had reopened, but after time they gave up. After all this time, Oretani is only ever debated among select number of historians. Most believe that without support, the initial terraformers probably died out, but no one really knows what to expect on the other side if that jump point ever reopens

If anyone's looking for a better explanation of the aliens, the NPC alien companies or the various sytems... Here's a video that explains it all fairly well without dragging on much. Does a great job explaining it all.

Keep in mind, it's 40 minutes long. Everything he discusses was verified on the main website or through the wiki. He brings in a lot of personal ideas and opinions but clearly states out when he does.

Anyways, here. Enjoy.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

I might be able to help drive the number over the 39 M mark I was wondering if anyone has the multi-seat bomber?  I might pick that one up...any thoughts ?

$40,000,000 Stretch Goal: 

• Kabal System – The discovery of a new system is always an exciting time. Even the most jaded NavJumpers can’t help entertaining the possibilities for scientific understanding or new species or even a new home that could await them on the other side of a new jump point. The discovery of Kabal was certainly something new. By all outward appearances, the system seemed empty. It was only during when a UEE Surveying team began to assess Kabal III, did they find something disturbing; old uninhabited Tevarin cities. How could an entire Tevarin system escape detection all these years? Did the Tevarin that were assimilated into the UEE know about it? How was it kept a secret? The questions multiplied when a detachment of Marines, sent to secure the planet ended up discovering a cache of old Tevarin war machines. Among the rows and rows of weapons, they made an even more disturbing discovery; some of the technology was made in the last ten years…
  • Oretani System – Oretani was just one of many systems that were being discovered during the rapid Expansion era of the 25th century. The surveyors noticed nothing in the system’s six worlds of immediate importance. Only one planet seemed to be a viable candidate for terraforming. The terraforming Corp that won the bid sent a mid-level team (and their families) into the system to start processing when the only jump point into the system collapsed. Scientists scrambled to figure out a solution, but it was the first time an incident like this had occurred. As years stretched into decades, people studied the area around the former jump point, hoping for a sign that it had reopened, but after time they gave up. After all this time, Oretani is only ever debated among select number of historians. Most believe that without support, the initial terraformers probably died out, but no one really knows what to expect on the other side if that jump point ever reopens

Yeah, I'm talking about the $41M stretch goal. <_<

People nowadays xD

Oh well you should have said so  ^_^

"OOOOOH, at this particular point in time, Star Citizen is just under $9000 away from hitting 39 Million! I'm definitely looking forward to what the next stretch goal will be, 'cause Chris Roberts said it's gonna be pretty exciting."

Oh well you should have said so  ^_^

"OOOOOH, at this particular point in time, Star Citizen is just under $9000 away from hitting 39 Million! I'm definitely looking forward to what the next stretch goal will be, 'cause Chris Roberts said it's gonna be pretty exciting."

Yes, did you read the Letter From The Chairman at 38M? Quoth the Roberts:

At $39 million, we’ll announce a new goal that will help chart the course for the future of Star Citizen in a different way… and it’s one I’m personally very excited about, so be sure to check back then and learn more!