cafe
Not bad at all! But no SSD?

I am building under a budget

an SSD is a luxury not a required and a mechanical will do

windows 8 will make up for some speed atleast

I want to get a 500gb ssd so I will be saving up after I build this

It will be build in Feb...

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

Why did you opt out to buy a 2500k instead of a 3570k? Did you get it on sale? Anyway, nice build :) It's just like mine.

If you are under a budget 500Gb SSD is maybe oversized... 120Gb are enough for the OS and main programs and nowadays you can get it for 100$

Why did you opt out to buy a 2500k instead of a 3570k? Did you get it on sale? Anyway' date=' nice build :) It's just like mine.[/quote']

1. it is cheaper at microcenter

2. it overclocks higher then the 3570k (world records prove it)

3. it runs cooler (which is also good for OC)

Not trying to sound mean :P

and thanks man

If you are under a budget 500Gb SSD is maybe oversized... 120Gb are enough for the OS and main programs and nowadays you can get it for 100$

lol I do not want to deal with such a small size

I will get one but it will be 500gb

I am under budget..yes but I can save more after my build is done and get one within a month probably :P

GET SSD!! And are you planning to overclock? If so, get better air cooler such as noctua NH-D14. Besides that. Nice build.

GET SSD!! And are you planning to overclock? If so' date=' get better air cooler such as noctua NH-D14. Besides that. Nice build.[/quote']

I will be overclocking, but not to retarded clocks :P this is all I need

read about the ssd in above posts

if I were to pay that much for a cooler I would get a liquid cooler

lol I do not want to deal with such a small size I will get one but it will be 500gb I am under budget..yes but I can save more after my build is done and get one within a month probably :P

lol! If you can save enough money than grub that SSD! And have fun with your new gained speed =)

lol I do not want to deal with such a small size I will get one but it will be 500gb I am under budget..yes but I can save more after my build is done and get one within a month probably :P
lol! If you can save enough money than grub that SSD! And have fun with your new gained speed =)

yes... lol I will, after my build I want it as soon as possibru

idc about ssd's too much

I know you have explained about the SSD, but you could also get a 120 when you get the next paycheck and sell that once you have enough money for a 500, though I dont understand why you would need an OS drive that big? the biggest benifit is in the OS, games not that much I believe..

Build looks good though.. :)

(Comming soon)

I know you have explained about the SSD' date=' but you could also get a 120 when you get the next paycheck and sell that once you have enough money for a 500, though I dont understand why you would need an OS drive that big? the biggest benifit is in the OS, games not that much I believe.. Build looks good though.. :)[/quote']

I play LOTS of games

500gb would be comfortable

probs would change the ram to just one stick of 8gb so u have more expandablity in the future or get 2x8 and have 16gb and i dont know much about evga power supplies but i would probs go with a corsair hx 650 or a seasonic 650w even ocz just some options.

I know you have explained about the SSD' date=' but you could also get a 120 when you get the next paycheck and sell that once you have enough money for a 500, though I dont understand why you would need an OS drive that big? the biggest benifit is in the OS, games not that much I believe.. Build looks good though.. :)[/quote'] I play LOTS of games 500gb would be comfortable

500gigs for games is quite alot!

And I think 2 x 250 (256) would be cheaper if you raid 0 them.. I would imagine that would be faster aswell.. :)

(Comming soon)

probs would change the ram to just one stick of 8gb so u have more expandablity in the future or get 2x8 and have 16gb and i dont know much about evga power supplies but i would probs go with a corsair hx 650 or a seasonic 650w even ocz just some options.
he can already have 16gb of memoery and he wont be needing more unless he is going to be doing some serious editing, and then he would be better of with an I7 cpu..

(Comming soon)

I know you have explained about the SSD' date=' but you could also get a 120 when you get the next paycheck and sell that once you have enough money for a 500, though I dont understand why you would need an OS drive that big? the biggest benifit is in the OS, games not that much I believe.. Build looks good though.. :)[/quote'] I play LOTS of games 500gb would be comfortable
500gigs for games is quite alot! And I think 2 x 250 (256) would be cheaper if you raid 0 them.. I would imagine that would be faster aswell.. :)

look idk why people poop themselfs over SSD's lol

I just don't get it

I am honestly okadokay with just an HDD

I will get one but I really do not care too :P

Why did you opt out to buy a 2500k instead of a 3570k? Did you get it on sale? Anyway' date=' nice build :) It's just like mine.[/quote']

1. it is cheaper at microcenter

2. it overclocks higher then the 3570k (world records prove it)

3. it runs cooler (which is also good for OC)

Not trying to sound mean :P

and thanks man

the overclocking ability of the 2500k pulls off after 4.7 ghz mark.....till then the heat output is about the same......and with a hyper 212+ you cant cross 4.6-4.7 anyways.

at 4.6 ghz the 3570k performs as how a 2500k would perform at 4.9ghz... (hence the net power consumption is also less) so as long as the price difference is over 20$ i would choose a 3570k(as it is newer) given you are buying a z77 board and enjoy the extra features !!

PC 1: CPU: i5 12600k     GPU: RTX 4080     MOTHERBOARD: Asus B650M-A D4       RAM: 16x4 DDR4 3200       POWERSUPPLY: EVGA 650 G6  

SSD: WD Black gen 4 x2 + Crucial MX 500 x2           

KEYBOARD: Keychron K4    MOUSE: Logitech G502 SE Hero   MOUSE PAD: Goliathus control XL   MONITOR: Alienware AW3423DW + LG 25UM58 + Dell 24"  Speakers: Edifier R1280T + SVS PB1000

Laptop: M1 MacBook Pro 16                     

mechanical HDDs is the single biggest bottleneck in modern computers.. thats why.. :)

(Comming soon)