My Youtube Channel

Mo5

Hello!

I've been a member of this forum for some time and I don't think I ever mentioned that I have a YT channel. Since most of the (serious) videos are about tech, I taught it'd be appropriate to promote it here :)

Recently I started unboxing stuff (because of Linus) and now my most successful video is my Gigabyte HD7770 unboxing with about 5000 views :D I'm also proud of my Nova Winner 3 mouse pad and SanDisk Cruzer Extreme USB3 flash drive unboxings :)

I'd really appreciate any feedback left.

The channel name is: PcTechViews

Thanks

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

If anyone wants to check out the channel, here's a direct link: www.youtube.com/user/PcTechViews

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

A word of advice: If you want to get anywhere with this channel keep it STRICTLY to what you consider "serious content". If you put up a vlog every other day that no one really cares about (because they came to watch unboxings) they will unsubscribe (that is if they even subscribed in the first place). 1 genre per channel man. :)

A word of advice: If you want to get anywhere with this channel keep it STRICTLY to what you consider "serious content". If you put up a vlog every other day that no one really cares about (because they came to watch unboxings) they will unsubscribe (that is if they even subscribed in the first place). 1 genre per channel man. :)

Definitely! We have an occasionaly joking video (like the onion challenge thats up now :P ) but overall we try and keep it tech related. Your doing well in terms of camera quality, it looks really nice although your mic could do with being a little better maybe? Take a look at our channel and see what you think, http://www.youtube.com/techteamgb I can only recommend acting a little more like a presenter, but of course how you present yourself is up to you! :) otherwise, good luck! 

Definitely! We have an occasionaly joking video (like the onion challenge thats up now :P ) but overall we try and keep it tech related. Your doing well in terms of camera quality, it looks really nice although your mic could do with being a little better maybe? Take a look at our channel and see what you think, http://www.youtube.com/techteamgb I can only recommend acting a little more like a presenter, but of course how you present yourself is up to you! :) otherwise, good luck! 

I took a more relaxed (and unscripted) approach. Also, there is a mic-preamp in the mail :) 

osu! profile

I took a more relaxed (and unscripted) approach. Also, there is a mic-preamp in the mail :)

Yeah I think I will just stick to newegg and linus for all of my unboxings and benchmark videos. As well as duncan33303

Yeah I think I will just stick to newegg and linus for all of my unboxings and benchmark videos. As well as duncan33303

Nah I'm good man. To busy with my channel.

Sounds jealous.