Is Aria.co.uk a reliable site?

Quzzu

I never bought anything from there. They are selling a i7 8700 for £290 plus a game etc but I'm mostly interested in that cpu. I read some reviews but most of them were pretty old. Is their refund policy really that bad? Did you wait long for the delivery? 

10 minutes ago, glenalz81 said:

Yep, all good.

They usually throw in  Haribos with orders too. :)

they do indeed, found it a bit strange the first time

Yep, the shop where I used to work used them as a main supplier.

10 minutes ago, glenalz81 said:

Yep, all good.

They usually throw in  Haribos with orders too. :)

That's Overclockers

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

They're fine. I've never had an issue with them.

29 minutes ago, Quzzu said:

Did you wait long for the delivery? 

Nope, whenever I've bought from them it's always arrived in a week or less. Usually in about 2-4 days since they ship by DPD and Royal Mail (I think you can choose which courier service you want to use at checkout).

Pretty sure they are on PCPP, and thats kinda validation by itself. Besides, the this same question has asked here before, and you can use search to find those replies. The price is about what you can expect from previous gen CPU. Maybe bit higher than I would have guessed.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Don't think I used them myself but I know a forum mod (not sure if current) via another forum. They've been around for a while.

The Haribo thing is very German, but seems to be spreading and I've had it from various suppliers (not just PC tech).

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible