Suggest me good Multiplayer Games

SocomSuade

Looking to branch out and try some other types of games but I really would like something interactive with multiplayer, team oriented kind of thing.

I pretty much have been playing the same few games for years and looking for something new. I play Pub G, Insurgency Sandstorm and some B rated indie game that is trying to remake Socom 2. So yeah, basically multiplayer shooters. I could never get into campaign type games and prefer to play multiplayer.

I did recently DL Guild Wars 2 and although it seems a little odd I will put a few hours in to give it a chance. What else do you recommend?

I've had quite a lot of fun with Apex Legends recently. It's free, so you can pick it up real easily. 

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

If you haven't played Minecraft wyd. It's super relaxing and a lot of fun. I've had the best experiences on small survival servers.

"uhhhhhhhhhh yeah id go with the 2600 its a good value for the money"

1 minute ago, bellabichon said:

I've had quite a lot of fun with Apex Legends recently. It's free, so you can pick it up real easily. 

This.

I hated PUBG, though I put a good 100 hours into it- but Apex Legends really breathes life and speed into battle royale 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

1 minute ago, 2SidedPolygon said:

If you haven't played Minecraft wyd. It's super relaxing and a lot of fun. I've had the best experiences on small survival servers.

Its very fun, I am making a survival server with my college friends once 1.14 comes out. good for a few days of just relax online. 

7 minutes ago, SocomSuade said:

Dota Auto Chess is a free custom game for dota 2 that's basically battle chess and poker

Dota 2 is endless fun assuming you like RTS games and can learn the game at a decent pace

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

I did try Apex on the Console. I think I actually DL it on PC but never got around to trying it. Will definitely check it out, seemed kind of cool but idk how I feel about the 3 man teams. The teams in games just keep getting smaller and smaller lol.

I don't think I could play Minecraft though. My kid has it on PS4 and I find it very uninteresting. Thanks for the suggestions though.

I may actually revisit some old games. I had a ton of fun with Chivalry: Medieval Warfare but quit playing because the graphics were horrible and I don't think they had a mic system.

7 minutes ago, Slottr said:

I hated PUBG, though I put a good 100 hours into it- but Apex Legends really breathes life and speed into battle royale 

LMAO my exact same experience. I shilled out 40 bucks for it just a few weeks after launch, racked up a few hundred hours, then developed a seething rage for the game as a whole. 

No matter what you think about Apex's publisher (the EA = BAD mentality is still alive and well), Respawn has put a lot of work into some very innovative mechanics. Also, it borrows the movement from Titanfall, which is probably the most fun thing about the game. 

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

1 minute ago, bellabichon said:

LMAO my exact same experience. I shilled out 40 bucks for it just a few weeks after launch, racked up a few hundred hours, then developed a seething rage for the game as a whole. 

No matter what you think about Apex's publisher (the EA = BAD mentality is still alive and well), Respawn has put a lot of work into some very innovative mechanics. Also, it borrows the movement from Titanfall, which is probably the most fun thing about the game. 

From the couple of games I played it did seem much better coded than Pub with better graphics too but I still love Pub G, even with all it's issues. Just tired of it I probably have over 1,500 hours in that.

19 minutes ago, SocomSuade said:

Looking to branch out and try some other types of games but I really would like something interactive with multiplayer, team oriented kind of thing.

I pretty much have been playing the same few games for years and looking for something new. I play Pub G, Insurgency Sandstorm and some B rated indie game that is trying to remake Socom 2. So yeah, basically multiplayer shooters. I could never get into campaign type games and prefer to play multiplayer.

I did recently DL Guild Wars 2 and although it seems a little odd I will put a few hours in to give it a chance. What else do you recommend?

World of Tanks can be decent - the game is really stable, doesn't need a beefy system to be played. The only problem nowadays is that it's way too team reliant, though you can still have loads if fun if winning isn't your only objective. Playing without putting in some money into it can be slow and miserable at times, but i'd still recommend trying it.

League of Legends was my favorite game for 3 or so years, now I've switched to Apex as well, and it's an amazing game. Works really well for me, no crashes, no performance issues.

cs:go? its free and the causal matches or deathmatches are actually a lot of fun, especially if you have friends to laugh at getting wrecked. 

I make intelligent lights do cool things

33 minutes ago, YaBoiWill said:

cs:go? its free and the causal matches or deathmatches are actually a lot of fun, especially if you have friends to laugh at getting wrecked. 

I did play CS:GO for a while but now I have Insurgency Sandstorm. If you like CSGO it is worth checking out IMO. It is a lot like CS but better to me.