Lightweight mechanical keyboard recommendations

nox_

Hello, I wanna buy my sister a lightweight mechanical keyboard that she could carry around in her backpack along with her laptop, she is staying with me for a while and she likes to type on my keyboard very much, she mostly types on laptops, and tried a mech board for the first time and now wants one for everyday use I currently use CoolerMaster Masterkeys PRO S keyboard with mx browns that I lubed, so mx browns or something similar will suffice, but the board must be light, and not 60 %. It must be 65 % or TKL. Any recommendations? I'm thinking https://kbdfans.cn/products/tada68-mechanical-keyboard-65-iso-layout?variant=210959138829 maybe? The weight is around 650 grams, which is fairly good, but maybe there are lighter options that i'm not aware of? It can be wireless, but it's not a requirement. I'm willing to pay up to 130 euros.

Edited by noxdeouroboros
Clarification on what size I need

Masterkeys M is my pick, a little bigger than the S but with all the features of an entire full size

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

Masterkeys M is my pick, a little bigger than the S but with all the features of an entire full size

It weighs ‎1025g.

1 minute ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

What about the Anne Pro 2 (635g)?

65 % would be better, but I'm considering Anne too, not sure though. She would like 65% or TKL, but 60% might be fine too, if it would offer some kind of advantage, like being wireless in the case of Anne. 

3 hours ago, noxdeouroboros said:

65 % would be better, but I'm considering Anne too, not sure though. She would like 65% or TKL, but 60% might be fine too, if it would offer some kind of advantage, like being wireless in the case of Anne. 

Whoops, totally glanced over the 65%/TKL requirement. My bad. Does she want 65% or TKL because of the arrow keys? If that is the case, the GK64 is a 60% that has arrows. 

12 hours ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Whoops, totally glanced over the 65%/TKL requirement. My bad. Does she want 65% or TKL because of the arrow keys? If that is the case, the GK64 is a 60% that has arrows. 

A bit over budget, but will consider it, thanks, and yes, she wants arrow keys.