Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SirReno

Help Super Ultra Fast ASAP

Posted · Original PosterOP

is there a way to connect 4 HDMI's inputs and have a single output, and when connecting it to a computer have the 4 screens of the inputs

what we are looking for is to get in a single hdmi the 4 sources, or what options do i have in order to achieve this?

I need an answer or options ASAP

Prices dont matter

1 minute ago, SirReno said:

is there a way to connect 4 HDMI's inputs and have a single output, and when connecting it to a computer have the 4 screens of the inputs

what we are looking for is to get in a single hdmi the 4 sources, or what options do i have in order to achieve this?

I need an answer or options ASAP

Wow, that was a boy who cried wolf moment.

Emma : i7 8700K @5.0Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200Mhz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB M.2 (RAID 0) + Toshiba P300 3TB - EVGA Supernova 650 P2 - Fractal Design Define R6 - AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz - Mackie CR5BT - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi - Logitech G910, G502, G933 - Cooler Master Universal Graphics Card Holder

If you mean play the 4 inputs simultaneously... There are monitors that can actually do that, but don't know if there is any switch able to do that

Just now, SirReno said:

no, cause what i need is to get the 4 sources on the pc at the same time

PCs don't have video inputs. You will need capture card for that, and professional grade of that. Or some box in between to transcode image stream to single input.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I DON'T THINK I CAN ANSWER FAST ENOUGH AAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k (won) - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Kill Trident Z RGB - Force MP500 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - The venerated Hyper 212 Evo (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G2 650W - Black and green theme, Razer branwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

Linux Proliant ML150 G6:

Xeon X5560 - 24GB ECC DDR3 - MSI GTX 650 - some 7200RPM SATA II thing - Ubuntu (at the moment)

Feel free to critique my website. I am but a young entrepreneur.

The example that they have me is:

Imagine you and your friend want to play xbox/playstations (whatever) each of you will have a camera, and all of those inputs (2 cameras and 2 gameplays) need to be shown in the stream with a single pc

2 minutes ago, SirReno said:

Imagine you and your friend want to play xbox/playstations (whatever) each of you will have a camera, and all of those inputs (2 cameras and 2 gameplays) need to be shown in the stream with a single pc

All of those at the same time? Or have the ability to swap between them?

2 minutes ago, SirReno said:

Capture cards it is then. Then record the camera footage through webcam or on camera locally. 

Then add it together in post. 

4 minutes ago, Warlockben said:

All of those at the same time? Or have the ability to swap between them?

at the same time

4 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Capture cards it is then. Then record the camera footage through webcam or on camera locally. 

Then add it together in post.  

the cameras that they are requesting use hdmi for some reason

Just now, SirReno said:

at the same time

Okay, then yeah what Golden said above. You'll need either a 4 input capture card if all sources are using HDMI or a 2 input card + two usb webcams

Just now, SirReno said:

the cameras that they are requesting use hdmi for some reason

Capture cards it is then. 

Keep in mind it needs to handle 4 inputs and you will need something to encode the footage. 

7 minutes ago, SirReno said:

1 minute ago, SirReno said:

yeah but what device/interface supports the 4 hdmis?

Professional grade capture card. Start looking at what Elgato, Avermedia and Blackmagic have to offer.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

8 minutes ago, wron said:

Something like avermedia ce314-hn would probably do the job, prices are high though 

do you know where can i get it that ships internationally?

4 minutes ago, SirReno said:

do you know where can i get it that ships internationally?

Couldn't find this one but you can get a magewell one @Warlockben recommended on amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0178DV064/ref=psdc_6795230011_t1_B07BFBYCQ1

6 minutes ago, wron said:

Couldn't find this one but you can get a magewell one @Warlockben recommended on amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0178DV064/ref=psdc_6795230011_t1_B07BFBYCQ1

damn it, even with the fastest shipping method, it will arrive late