Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

LTX 2019 Ticket Sales Start TOMORROW!

3 minutes ago, dev1234567890 said:

Yep, It said 20 when I added to cart. I had to hit the buy ticket button about 20 times before it would go through to the select shirt and hoodie size and then the payment info, but I also got a VIP ticket! Canada here I come.

It said 20 for you? It said 5 for me so i assumed it was staggered like they suggested. Now im wondering if im wrong.

2 minutes ago, Deltawing457 said:

It said 20 for you? It said 5 for me so i assumed it was staggered like they suggested. Now im wondering if im wrong.

I think the rest of the tickets are staggered, but the VIP are one hit wonders. Did you get one?

Yeah, it said 20 for me too, I don't know if they are going to be staggered, but I do remember them talking about it or reading about it somewhere.

2 minutes ago, dev1234567890 said:

I think the rest of the tickets are staggered, but the VIP are one hit wonders. Did you get one?

I only wanted the BYOC ticket and I definitely got it :D Now i just need to figure out if I'm being forced to bring a pc/laptop or not. Man I just wanted to pull an all nighter

2 hours ago, CPotter said:

There will also be a ton of information on the ticket page. We didn't realize when we partnered with Tixr that people couldn't look around at the tickets before they go live, so there will be all the info you need on each ticket page.

Well dang, I should have read the forum before I bought my tickets. lol. Probably would have been helpful.

Case: Corsair Carbide 275R CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 Motherboard: Asus-Tuf B450M-Plus Memory: Corsair-Vengeance LPX Storage: WD Blue Desktop 1TB Graphics NVIDIA-Geforce GTX 1050Ti PSU: Corsair-VS450 Monitors: ASUS VZ239H-W 23 inch keyboard: Rosewill-Neon K51W Mouse: Razer-Lancehead Tournament Edition RGB Lighting: Airgoo

Just now, PrincessHeinz57 said:

Well dang, I should have read the forum before I bought my tickets. lol. Probably would have been helpful.

Which ticket did you end up buying?

1 minute ago, Deltawing457 said:

Which ticket did you end up buying?

The 1:45 tour. I probably should have gone earlier. The gang will probably be tired by the time my group goes through. I got the merch and two day passes too.

Case: Corsair Carbide 275R CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 Motherboard: Asus-Tuf B450M-Plus Memory: Corsair-Vengeance LPX Storage: WD Blue Desktop 1TB Graphics NVIDIA-Geforce GTX 1050Ti PSU: Corsair-VS450 Monitors: ASUS VZ239H-W 23 inch keyboard: Rosewill-Neon K51W Mouse: Razer-Lancehead Tournament Edition RGB Lighting: Airgoo

Just now, PrincessHeinz57 said:

The 1:45 tour. I probably should have gone earlier. The gang will probably be tired by the time my group goes through. I got the merch and two day passes too.

Nice! When the page initially loaded at 12:00, they only showed the 4:00 and 4:45 slots; I imagine the groups going to be running on Madrinas at that point :3 

PC in Profile

Just now, Keystone Nyan Cat said:

Nice! When the page initially loaded at 12:00, they only showed the 4:00 and 4:45 slots; I imagine the groups going to be running on Madrinas at that point :3 

Yeah, They added more AFTER I panic throttled and got the 1:45.

Does anyone know what time the WAN show comes on? I want to catch it live.

1 minute ago, Keystone Nyan Cat said:

Yeah, jumped on the 4:45 since that was all that was available at noon. Should be fun; the group should be nice and punchy by then. 😜

24 minutes ago, Keystone Nyan Cat said:

New Zealand as in the NZ near Australia? 😮 

Yep, I've got my flights, travel insurance and now the LTX ticket booked, just sorting spending money and accommodation now. 

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

3 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

no more VIP, sorry :(

Just a cheeky question for the VIP ticket holders, but do you think we could come in to the office early and watch the WAN show live on friday arvo?

1 minute ago, dev1234567890 said:

Just a cheeky question for the VIP ticket holders, but do you think we could come in to the office early and watch the WAN show live on friday arvo?

This sounds like an awesome idea! 😍😍😍

22 minutes ago, dev1234567890 said:

WAN show is going to be on Saturday instead - live from LTX :)

28 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

no more VIP, sorry :(

NOOOOO. 

If you can, consider a second wave for the day right AFTER the expo. Possibly at a higher price ("Shut up and take my money") or with some sort of application requirements. 

I realize that you guys have limited time/energy (it's probably your hell week). I don't expect a second wave and recognize that I'm a begging chooser. 

I think what you guys are doing is awesome and I'm a HUUUUGE fan. 

4 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

WAN show is going to be on Saturday instead - live from LTX :)

Awesome, That's an even better idea, make sure you advertise that, its a good draw card. 👍