LTX 2019 Ticket Sales Start TOMORROW!

CPotter

Who else is doing a "Big Bang Theory?" Refresh - Refresh - Refresh - Refresh.

Lunix Is An Illegal Hacker Operating System

| [CPU] Intel i7 5960X (4.5GHz) | [Mobo] ASUS Rampage V E10 | [RAM] G. Skill Ripjaws 4 64GB (8x8GB) | [CPU Cooler] Custom Acrylic | [OS Drive] Samsung 970 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD | [Storage] WD Black 4TB (x2 RAID 0) | [GPU] ASUS GTX 980 (x2 stock) | [PSU] Corsair AX1200i | [Case] Corsair 900D | [Keyboard] Corsair K95 Platinum | [Mouse] Corsair Dark Core RGB | [speakers] Logitech Z906 | [Monitors] ASUS VS278Q-P (x3 27"s) |

Are the VIP tickets refundable on a case by case basis? I'm flying out from India again; but in case something comes up, if I submit proof of the issue stopping me, let's say two months out, would I be eligible for a refund?

PC in Profile

Quick question: what is included in the VIP ticket? If I am lucky enough to get one should I buy a LAN pass as well and an event pass?

"VIP: VIPs will receive the LTX Merch Pack (the shirt to be signed by all LMG staff), plus a custom VIP/LMG hoodie. VIP’s will also get to tour the LMG HQ, and hang out for a catered dinner with LMG crew on Friday, July 26th."

9 hours ago, Fearlessleader said:

Quick question: what is included in the VIP ticket? If I am lucky enough to get one should I buy a LAN pass as well and an event pass?

"VIP: VIPs will receive the LTX Merch Pack (the shirt to be signed by all LMG staff), plus a custom VIP/LMG hoodie. VIP’s will also get to tour the LMG HQ, and hang out for a catered dinner with LMG crew on Friday, July 26th."

@CPotter I am of the same mind here. 5hrs 40min till they go on sale and this is important to know :P

I would also like to know more about these tickets. The wan show did a job but it left out some questions

Time code 1:10 Linus "I believe so" in regards to the question does it come with tickets to the event

Here's what I got whenever I asked the support line about the VIP ticket:

VIP ticket holders are 1 of 20 people, who will receive the following things:

1x BYOC Pass

1x LTX 2019 2-Day Ticket Pass

1x LMG Member Signed LTX 2019 T-Shirt

1x LTX 2019 Lanyard

1x LTX 2019 Pin

1x Custom LTX 2019 VIP Pullover Hoodie

VIPs will also be invited to a private dinner/meetup event at the LMG HQ, on Friday, July 26th. The exact time of this meetup, as well as food offerings, will be figured out between our event coordinator and the VIPs themselves.

There will also be a ton of information on the ticket page. We didn't realize when we partnered with Tixr that people couldn't look around at the tickets before they go live, so there will be all the info you need on each ticket page.

10 minutes ago, CPotter said:

There will also be a ton of information on the ticket page. We didn't realize when we partnered with Tixr that people couldn't look around at the tickets before they go live, so there will be all the info you need on each ticket page.

Thanks @CPotter

Still a few hours to go and I've already got the page loaded so I can refresh it for the 30 minutes leading up to the launch ?

Can i pay with Paypal on tixr or what are the paymentmethods there?

Flights booked, hotel booked, car booked, incoming Scotsman!! I hope I can get a ticket ???

1 hour ago, CPotter said:

Would you be so kind as to share that information? At the speed that these tickets are likely to go I'd hate to miss my chance because i was reading a FAQ ya know?

Just now, Keystone Nyan Cat said:

Are the VIP tickets refundable under circumstances? 

Doesn't seem that way.

Screenshot_309.png

Just now, Deltawing457 said:

Doesn't seem that way.

Screenshot_309.png

I saw that; but asking if there are exceptions?

PC in Profile

SCREW CAPTCHA! F**K IT IN THE ***! DIDN'T GET A VIP TICKET BECAUSE OF THAT DMAN THING

PC in Profile

First?

pHBX5d2.png

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

So like will I get kicked out if I dont? This is the sort of thing that needed to be answered like 2 WEEKS ago.

Screenshot_311.png