Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ragingwasabi

identical specs??

They're different models.

V330 vs Ideapad 320S. Different models will have different features, similar to how the MacBook and MacBook Pro have different specs and I/O.

-Moved to Laptops and Pre-Built Systems-

7 minutes ago, Ragingwasabi said:

what are the differences? im trying to figure which to buy

9 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

One's an ultrabook, the other isn't?

I like PSUs for some odd reason. Feel free to ask me about PSU questions.

Helios EVO: Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | Sapphire AMD RX VEGA 64 | Define C TG | Corsair CX550M | Cooler Master Hyper 212 BLACK RGB

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List 3.0 | Don't buy the S12II/M12II | Avoid the EVGA G3

Quick PSU Whitelist: Cooler Master MasterWatt/V/MasterWatt Maker/MIJ, EVGA x2/xQ bar BQ, All Corsair grey units bar VS and HXi/AXi, All SeaSonic bar M12II series/ECO, Thermaltake Toughpower line/iRGB +

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

They're almost the same price as well.

One comes with Windows Home and the other with Windows Pro. One uses dual channel RAM, the other doesn't say (maybe it does, maybe it doesn't). One has an optical drive and fingerprint reader, the other one doesn't. They may differ in other details (screen, I/O, battery, etc), although not by much judging by the prices. None of them seem cheap, tbh.

All things considered, one is coming from their home lineup (Ideapad) and the other from their business line (V330).

26 minutes ago, Ragingwasabi said:

so like... which do i buy?

That's a question only you can answer, it's up to how you value the small(ish) details they do differ in.

If I was buying, I would probably be more inclined to the business one. Assuming the weight is similar.

1 hour ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

They're different models

^^this

V330 = Ideapad 330 which is mediocre

1 hour ago, Ragingwasabi said:

what is even the difference??

Only limited to these 2 options?

Laptop recommender and enthusiast

My daily driver: Lenovo Legion Y530 [REVIEW]

How to undervolt CPU and GPU in laptops

Laptop Reviews:

Spoiler

Lenovo Legion Y520 - no.16 most viewed review in LTT forum (as of 25/11)

Acer Aspire 5 Illegear Raven Commandos Glock 5

Specs of my Y530:

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-8300H Nvidia GTX1050TI 2GB LP156WFG-SPB2 144Hz IPS 16GB 2666MHZ DDR4 RAM (2x8GB) Samsung PM981 256GB NVMe SSD+Seagate ST1000LM035 1TB 5400RPM HDD (spare)

My Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Snapdragon 625, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM)

Posted · Original PosterOP
43 minutes ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

They're almost the same price as well.

One comes with Windows Home and the other with Windows Pro. One uses dual channel RAM, the other doesn't say (maybe it does, maybe it doesn't). One has an optical drive and fingerprint reader, the other one doesn't. They may differ in other details (screen, I/O, battery, etc), although not by much judging by the prices. None of them seem cheap, tbh.

All things considered, one is coming from their home lineup (Ideapad) and the other from their business line (V330).

That's a question only you can answer, it's up to how you value the small(ish) details they do differ in.

If I was buying, I would probably be more inclined to the business one. Assuming the weight is similar.

thanks for replying.

yea i think ill go for the V330. windows 10 pro is good to have. Im guessing its also the one that comes with the fingerprint reader and optical drive? not that useful to me i think, but nice to have. im just using it for uni (IT course).