What is the best pre built pc I can buy

Eric loco
Go to solution Solved by RobFRaschke,
41 minutes ago, Eric loco said:

Yes I have watched  it but I want something more specific  thanks anyways and dont worry your a just trying to help

Excellent, just wanted to make sure you had a basis for where to shop for them, so you can plug out suggestions in and see where you get from there. IMHO, for that kind of money, you should be able to get an i9-9900k, 16GB or more of RAM, at least a 2080, if not a Ti, 1TB of nvme SSD storage, hopefully with a secondary spinning disk, with at least a 750w power supply, and it should be 80+ Gold or higher rated if you go to a boutique builder. I would be fine with a Z370 motherboard, but for that money, it should probably be a Z390. And for that price, it should actually be something that you can look at, and be impressed by. Whatever feature it is that would catch your attention, it should be ale to fit in that budget as well. I have actually never shopped the boutique builders, so I'm not sure exactly where to point you without just doing it for you, but from the recommendations in the secret shopper videos, I'd just start poking around their sites to see what jumps out at you, and we would definitely give feedback on the builds if you posted link to something that you like.

I want to buy a pre built system that can let me use my vr at max settings and use super sapling at least on 2.0 with no issues and it can play triple a titles like tumb rider and high demanding games at ultra with at least 115 fps at 1440p my budget 3000 and if it's possible at this buget

Have you watched the PC secret shopper series from LTT on YouTube?

Not trying to deflect or be stupid, but it would be a great place to start researching where to get the pre-built from. 

16 minutes ago, Eric loco said:

I want to buy a pre built system that can let me use my vr at max settings and use super sapling at least on 2.0 with no issues and it can play triple a titles like tumb rider and high demanding games at ultra with at least 115 fps at 1440p my budget 3000 and if it's possible at this buget

Definitely possible if you build it yourself. Getting it as a prebuilt for $3000 might a little tougher. Look for anything with a 2080 or 2080 Ti paired with an i7 or i9.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Yes I have watched  it but I want something more specific  thanks anyways and dont worry your a just trying to help

41 minutes ago, Eric loco said:

Excellent, just wanted to make sure you had a basis for where to shop for them, so you can plug out suggestions in and see where you get from there. IMHO, for that kind of money, you should be able to get an i9-9900k, 16GB or more of RAM, at least a 2080, if not a Ti, 1TB of nvme SSD storage, hopefully with a secondary spinning disk, with at least a 750w power supply, and it should be 80+ Gold or higher rated if you go to a boutique builder. I would be fine with a Z370 motherboard, but for that money, it should probably be a Z390. And for that price, it should actually be something that you can look at, and be impressed by. Whatever feature it is that would catch your attention, it should be ale to fit in that budget as well. I have actually never shopped the boutique builders, so I'm not sure exactly where to point you without just doing it for you, but from the recommendations in the secret shopper videos, I'd just start poking around their sites to see what jumps out at you, and we would definitely give feedback on the builds if you posted link to something that you like.

Thanks man I really appreciate  your help I would take a look I appreciate you did that research  to help me without  even knowing  me thanks man for helping 

TVThanks man I really appreciate  your help I would take a look to their site I appreciate you did that research  to help me without  even knowing  me thanks man for helping