help me chose my next headphones

yadinmere

so guy its time for me to upgrade my audio and I need your advice on what headphones to get keep in mind they have to be open back for that sick af sound stage and they have to have like really good imaging and im talking audiophile level headphones not a crappy headset so my budget is about 250 USD for a headphone and if needed an amp and or DAC I was thinking maybe the DT990 pro or the hd6xx or 58x but I heard those last two have very limited sound stage for an open back set

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-sennheiser-hd6xx?mode=shop_open&utm_source=shopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=1565854714&utm_term=60011313595&utm_content=295270805213&utm_keyword=&utm_placement=pla-520538290782&utm_network=g:c::1o1&utm_device=&gclid=CjwKCAiAqaTjBRAdEiwAOdx9xiPO8RmVR_skdl5uDLGpeV2Hm1nZiP0uCheZyqg7g2Z1KdUMwhC9HxoCF08QAvD_BwE

edit: I've never used these, but have heard nothing but great reviews. I have a pair of bose qc35ii for that sweet noise-cancellation, and also love the sound. I don't know how great of audiophile level you can get for 250 USD, but from reviews, these sennheisers are the closest thing

Paying the extra $50 for the 6XX is worth it by all means, much better than 58X. Anyway, if you really want the Beyer's then get the 880's instead.

If you're patient you can often grab Philips Fidelio X2s / X2HRs on eBay under $200 or they're $220 new on AliExpress.  They're only 35ohm so you can honestly get by without a DAC. 

i9 9900K @ 5.1 | AsRock Z390 Taichi | MSI GTX 1080 Ti | 16GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-4133 | 1TB Muskin Pilot NVME | 1TB Samsung 860 Evo | 5TB Toshiba X300 | Fractal Design Meshify S2

i7 860 @ 2.8 | Advantech AIMB280 ITX | EVGA GTX 950 2GB  | 2GB Kingston DDR3-1333 | Hitachi 500GB | WD 320GB | Silverstone SFX-L | Silverstone RVZ01

thx man ill look into that thou if you have any experience with them let me know the rest of you pls remember these are for gaming