Recommendations on RAID card

I built a server using my old mining rig to re-purpose it and I am searching for a cheap RAID card that either uses SAS connectors to get the desired amount of drives connected to it, or uses SATA ports directly on the card.  I am obviously looking for a card that is inexpensive but fully supports the SATA 3 standard and also has large disk support for 3TB and up.  I don't really know what to look for because often times a lot of descriptions and spec sheets are vague based on the drive size limitations.  I was just wondering if anyone had any good experience with a good inexpensive RAID solution they could tell me.  Thanks for your time!

any modern motherboard supports raid, why buy a card?

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

I have a Asrock H110 Pro BTC+ and it does not support raid.  It only has 4 SATA ports that do not support RAID. It has 1 16x PCI-e slot and 12 1x slots.  It was designed for mining.  I am currently using an SSD to run Windows 10 and I have 3 3TB Drives running on it.  I am no longer using it for the purposes of mining.  It runs a Celeron G3930 Dual core 2.9GHz CPU and I am going to upgrade the RAM from 4GB to at least 16.  It is running ok for now just as a basic file server but I want the redundancy of RAID for data protection.