Having some stutter issues with my 8700k & Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080

So i bought my RTX 2080 like a few days ago and i have noticed that i get quite a lot of micro stutters here and there when i play CSGO, Frotnite and some other games. My fps is really good but i just get micro stutters sometimes its really annoying and i dont know how to fix it. I have the latest drivers from Nvidia, my 8700k is at 4.5 ghz with 1.25 volts so i dont think it has anything to do with unstable overclock. At the moment im using HDMI because my monitor dose not support Displayport (Benq XL2411 144hz) So im playing on 60 hz but i dont think that can make me get micro stutters. I have tried to fresh install drivers and i have tried fresh windows install but i still have the same problem... Please someone help

Specs: 

Mobo: Asus ROG Strix z370-f 

CPU: i7 8700k @4.7ghz

CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62

GPU: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080 

Ram: 16 GB of tirdent z rgb 3200mhz

Case: NZXT h700i

Storage: 2 TB HDD & 250 GB m.2

it is not necessary to create multiple threads on the same topic. all topics created are merged to this one thread.

Well what is the system doing while gaming? Some actual info would start to help. 

Usage of everything a long with temps. 

Settings in the games. 

Does the monitor not support hdmi 2.0?

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

20 minutes ago, Mick Naughty said:

Well what is the system doing while gaming? Some actual info would start to help. 

Usage of everything a long with temps. 

Settings in the games. 

Does the monitor not support hdmi 2.0?

Hey brother. What program can i use to monitor the GPU & CPU Usage and temps when im playing? And i dont think this monitor supports HDMI 2.0 I will use MSI Afterburner

Task manager tells you everything. 

Need a gpu program and something for the cpu to see temps. Should be using the board software for the cpu or realtemp. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

15 minutes ago, Mick Naughty said:

Task manager tells you everything. 

Need a gpu program and something for the cpu to see temps. Should be using the board software for the cpu or realtemp. 

Here is a video i just recorded 

Just now, StoryVFX said:

I have made numerous threads about this problem but nobody seems to help me find a solution and its getting really annoying, I am getting weird microstutters with my rtx 2080 and 8700k. Here is a video i recorded to show you. 

Mobo: Asus ROG Strix z370-f 

CPU: i7 8700k @4.7ghz

CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62

GPU: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080 

Ram: 16 GB of tirdent z rgb 3200mhz

Case: NZXT h700i

Storage: 2 TB HDD & 250 GB m.2

Is your game downloaded on your ssd?

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @3.85Ghz, MotherBoard: Asus ROG Strix X370-F, RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB 3000Mhz

GPU: GALAX GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White, Case: NZXT S340 Elite Matte White, Storage: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB, PSU: Corsair CX650M

Just now, PokiDaSpitz said:

Yes it is. Its downloaded on my 250 gb m.2 ssd

Just now, StoryVFX said:

Yes it is. Its downloaded on my 250 gb m.2 ssd

Microsutters as in sudden frame drops?

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @3.85Ghz, MotherBoard: Asus ROG Strix X370-F, RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB 3000Mhz

GPU: GALAX GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White, Case: NZXT S340 Elite Matte White, Storage: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB, PSU: Corsair CX650M

Just now, PokiDaSpitz said:

Also, could this be why im getting microstutters? image.png.2797583262952f774ad87a81fe7a48f6.png

It says i got 8GB cached ram wtf

1 minute ago, StoryVFX said:

Also, could this be why im getting microstutters? image.png.2797583262952f774ad87a81fe7a48f6.png

It says i got 8GB cached ram wtf

No i doubt that. everything on performance mode? gpu, windows settings etc?

3 hours ago, PokiDaSpitz said:

Microsutters as in sudden frame drops?

Yes correct, like my fps is fine but i get microstutters randomly here and there and i dont know what causing this to happen

3 hours ago, PokiDaSpitz said:

No i doubt that. everything on performance mode? gpu, windows settings etc?

Yeah i have checked my power options, i got it on high performance 

Just now, PacketMan said:

You mean like in the 1:34? That's weird, no huge frame drop but still

What are you running on background other than your recording program? Which recording program? Does it happen when you are not recording?

I was using shadowplay so i doubt that was causing any problems. It happens even tho im not recording

11 minutes ago, StoryVFX said:

Yeah i have checked my power options, i got it on high performance 

You should not do that or have any reason to with your specs. It is not a valid fix.

First, do a clean install of the latest nvidia drivers.

Use Fast Vsync if you use Vsync at all in the Nvidia control panel. Try different Vsync settings in game: on in drivers but off in game. On in both etc. Its usually the game engine not playing well with the drivers if you have normal Vsync on in both places causing massive stutter. For many games i just use Fast Sync in drivers and have Vsync off in game.

Can you show the detailed breakdown of your memory usage in Resource Monitor btw. Its more helpful.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/process-explorer

Using that will give even more info than Task Manager or Resource Monitor.

3 hours ago, Amazonsucks said:

You should not do that or have any reason to with your specs. It is not a valid fix.

First, do a clean install of the latest nvidia drivers.

Use Fast Vsync if you use Vsync at all in the Nvidia control panel. Try different Vsync settings in game: on in drivers but off in game. On in both etc. Its usually the game engine not playing well with the drivers if you have normal Vsync on in both places causing massive stutter. For many games i just use Fast Sync in drivers and have Vsync off in game.

Can you show the detailed breakdown of your memory usage in Resource Monitor btw. Its more helpful.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/process-explorer

Using that will give even more info than Task Manager orResource Monitor.

image.thumb.png.26d0479cd3e73782888852e69dd5b22f.png

That cant be normal right? 11.7 GB Cached ram? like wtf? that was to be why im stuttering 

Edit* I have read that it is normal to have cached ram but this much? I think it a bit too much

image.thumb.png.16b0e72f77debf206dd46d2e2102e202.png

Cached memory is fairly normal, its normally classed as free memory and is released whenever an active process requires memory.

What disk is your pagefile on? If its not on the SSD, try moving it there and test if your microstutter continues.

3 hours ago, IrishFeangol said:

Cached memory is fairly normal, its normally classed as free memory and is released whenever an active process requires memory.

What disk is your pagefile on? If its not on the SSD, try moving it there and test if your microstutter continues.

How do i do that? How do i move pagefile to ssd?

2 hours ago, IrishFeangol said:

A quick google shows this tutorial, which is pretty good.

https://winaero.com/blog/how-to-move-page-file-in-windows-10-to-another-disk/

Ok, it was already on my SSD.

15 minutes ago, Adumi said:

Is it happening in other games as well?

Yes it happens in csgo aswell :/

Does it happen in offline games as well? Could just be your WiFi causing some problems.

Either that or, possible driver issue because to me, everything else seems fine.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

1 hour ago, Cyberspirit said:

Does it happen in offline games as well? Could just be your WiFi causing some problems.

Either that or, possible driver issue because to me, everything else seems fine.

I have not really tested any offline games

7 hours ago, StoryVFX said:

I have not really tested any offline games

Did you try the clean install and configuring Vsync properly?