1156 Xeon build is it worth it?

Hi guys it's my first topic and I I'm new here, I'm struggling on decision l'm from Georgia(country) and pc-s are little bit harder to build here at least new ones, my current rig is 775 socket I'm planning to upgrade to 1156
well there is one deal with x3440+intel generic motherboard+16 gig of ddr3(1333mhz) ram about 90$ is it worth it ? 1155 variant would cost me about 40% more with i5 8gigs of ram and H61 motherboard

11 minutes ago, whiteroger said:

Hi guys it's my first topic and I I'm new here, I'm struggling on decision l'm from Georgia(country) and pc-s are little bit harder to build here at least new ones, my current rig is 775 socket I'm planning to upgrade to 1156
well there is one deal with x3440+intel generic motherboard+16 gig of ddr3(1333mhz) ram about 90$ is it worth it ? 1155 variant would cost me about 40% more with i5 8gigs of ram and H61 motherboard

I have one like this. It's fine for day to day tasks, what do you want to do with it?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Well :D I already bought it I'm pretty happy with it works fine and more than enough for gtx 750 ti , well I game time by time mainly overwatch and also I'm trying to learn programming its not as taxing not including(android studio ;d) but still having smoother experience makes everything more enjoyable .