Kraken x62

Go to solution Solved by Fivenines,

Alright, thank you for the replies. I figured I could take it to the service where they change the pump itself. Oh well, hope it lasts for a few years more. Got it 1 year ago. I'll try out the fans.

Hello,

Have anyone tried changing built-in fans for liquid coolers like kraken x62? I personally think I could get fans with triple the airflow and speed with the same noise level for it, but i'm not sure how it would affect the cooling system. Liquid cooling is a whole new level for me, I didn't even know how to properly end my sentence. Do you also have to get these pumps changed sooner or later and within what time lapse? I already tried contacting support before but it seems we hate each other over n*xt.

You can change the fans, and I don't think you can replace the pump, rather you just have to buy a whole new AIO. Most likely because I doubt those companies sell the individual parts to them

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

The pumps are one and done, so when they fail most folks just buy another cooler. As for the fans that come with the AIO to go on the rad, of course you can swap those out with something that performs a bit better. Try the Noctua static pressure optimized fans, I am using them in my rig!

General nerd and I work in corporate finance. Happy to help!

Alright, thank you for the replies. I figured I could take it to the service where they change the pump itself. Oh well, hope it lasts for a few years more. Got it 1 year ago. I'll try out the fans.

4 hours ago, Fivenines said:

It's probably not worth it to do that. It would be easier to get a new AIO since It would probably cost a lot to replace the pump. I don't even think you can replace the pump.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu