Anyone else excited for these?

Lauen

https://www.complyfoam.com/pads/

Saw these on Comply's website, makes me have hopes that they will make pads for the Audio-Technica ATH-M50's, as they are ridiculously oncomfortable, especially after a couple of months, pads turn to stones. Perhapds I should shoot them an email and ask? 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

If they can make AKG K712/65th Ani pads that don't cost $200 that'd be great.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

What makes this so special compared to other premium pads which come with headphones (ex SRH 1540 alcantera pads)

look the same.

i'm no expert but this looks like a way to make money on audiophiles.

:/

They look pretty good, but I doubt they'll make a size to fit everything.

Eh, the leatherette pads on these are comfortable enough to wear literally all day, so I'll be fine :P

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

they would be exciting if i lived were there available 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Just so you know, if the pads they sell aren't designed with the same specifications of the original pads your headphones came with, their sound will be altered slightly (or even greatly).

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I was thinking mostly of replacement pads for M50's that weren't uncomfortable.. But I guess we'll just see what happens with them eventually. 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50